Netflix is now streaming Kim Possible Season 3 and Season 4
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Netflix is now streaming Kim Possible Season 3 and Season 4

  1. #1

    Netflix is now streaming Kim Possible Season 3 and Season 4

    Netflix under the New TV to watch instantly have Kim Possible Season 3 and 4, in fact they have lots of disney shows. To my knowledge Disney did release season 3 and 4 dvd, so is this a special arrangement with netflix?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Magrathea
    Posts
    7,070
    Must be something special. Last I heard, the Season 2 DVD set was just being released this month in Europe.

  3. #3
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    7,684
    I have my Season 2 DVD on order, and am expecting it in around Thanksgiving or so. But this would be new, if it's really true. I guess I'll have to check it out.

    EDIT: Nope. Not true. When you go to Netflix and type Kim Possible into the search engine, it gives you the choices of "Kim Possible Season 3", and "Kim Possible Season 4", but when you click on either of those, the only KP choices you have are the four DVD's that are already out.
    "Say the Word"

  4. #4
    Did you go to the watch instantly section I watched Steal Wheels on my Ruka Netflix N1000 box and it seem to be wide screen too. Attached is a screen shot

    Just want to see if I can post a screen shot of the Netflix viewer
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    7,684
    Quote Originally Posted by SassMasterGeneral View Post
    Did you go to the watch instantly section I watched Steal Wheels on my Ruka Netflix N1000 box and it seem to be wide screen too. Attached is a screen shot

    ust want to see if I can post a screen shot of the netflix viewer
    Hmmmm...............well, I admit I'm not signed up for netflix so I didn't know I could do that.......I was just going by what I could access from the outside. But I don't really want to sign up and pay for the service, at least for now. I am intrigued that you're getting the wide screen version. Is it 1080i?
    "Say the Word"

  6. #6
    I have a Roku Netflix Player and with it has the HDTV optical plug, I use the box on a older regular TV I have no Cable in my Bedroom so all I watch there is DVD and Shows thru the player, I seen Lost, Dr Who, Heros OLD Battlestar and ton's of animation. Also seems netflixs is streaming Americian Dragon and the replacements too.



    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    I have my Season 2 DVD on order, and am expecting it in around Thanksgiving or so. But this would be new, if it's really true. I guess I'll have to check it out.

    EDIT: Nope. Not true. When you go to Netflix and type Kim Possible into the search engine, it gives you the choices of "Kim Possible Season 3", and "Kim Possible Season 4", but when you click on either of those, the only KP choices you have are the four DVD's that are already out.

  7. #7
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    7,684
    Hmmm...............I wonder if it would be worth recording the episodes. Is that possible off of the Roku unit?
    "Say the Word"

  8. #8
    Registered User Exalted Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    2,474
    It's been a little while since I checked for anything other than anime under "Watch Instantly"... and I am pleasantly surprised! Especially since I can now watch my favorite S3 and S4 eps in widescreen!

    The only drawback is that I have to do it in Internet Explorer. Oh, well, small price to pay. :P

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Magrathea
    Posts
    7,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I can now watch my favorite S3 and S4 eps in widescreen!
    Jessica: Widescreen is the way to go! Sometimes that's the only way you can see me!

  10. #10
    Only with Older VCR's and DVD Player that don't have the digitial rights protection.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Hmmm...............I wonder if it would be worth recording the episodes. Is that possible off of the Roku unit?

Similar Threads

  1. KP First Season DVD
    By Muzzlehatch in forum Kim Possible
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 11:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •