Screen Capture Compendium - Page 9
Global Justice Alliance

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Screen Capture Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by ahwm View Post

Beagle! Been a long time since those days of chatting on Yahoo Messenger. How you been?!

I'd just like to say Adam while I can, just how fun all that stuff was back then. The late night chats on YIM. And the time put into Mission Kim Possible and such. Good times, good times.

You know, when I first got online in 2003, one of the first places I went was the Disney Channel page to play KP games....

Quote Originally Posted by Beaglebub View Post
    I'd just like to say Adam while I can, just how fun all that stuff was back then. The late night chats on YIM. And the time put into Mission Kim Possible and such. Good times, good times.

You know, when I first got online in 2003, one of the first places I went was the Disney Channel page to play KP games....
    Yeah, I miss the MKP community when we had over 2,000 messages each month. Those were the days. Made some good friends. Most of which I've totally lost contact with, but a few I still know and rub shoulders with in other ways.

So this isn't totally off-topic, Season 2 is completed! I'll be starting season 3 soon. You'll want to keep checking back periodically as I'll be adding them throughout the month.

KP Fan World Admin

Just a quick update. KP Fan World's collection is now complete. I've opened it up to requests (there are a few I'm going to take myself because they got missed in the automaticness) through the contact form. Or you can email contact@kpfanworld.com or PM me here, too.

I think overall we have just less than what wallaceb ended with (I think it's around 114,000 right now), but I removed a lot of duplicates as I was curating them. And we haven't had a lot of requests, yet. But all of the screen caps for the series are 1920x1080 full HD. So The Drama is still 1015x570 - decent for DVD video. I haven't redone it. A Sitch in Time was upscaled to 1980x1080, even though it was from the DVD as well. It's a little blurrier than the episodes, but I did caps for the 3-parter in season 2 as well, which are much clearer.

DVD:
    https://cdn.kpfanworld.com/caps/A Si.../Image1532.jpg

Season 2, 3-parter
    https://cdn.kpfanworld.com/caps/ASiT.../Image0272.jpg

KP Fan World Admin

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.
    "Say the Word"