The final KP Marathon - Page 18
Global Justice Alliance

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The final KP Marathon

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Lord knows we can never get enough of "Emotion Sickness" or "Steal Wheels"...
    Then there's "Oh Boyz"; the only episode in which Jessica speaks. (Other than "Sink or Swim" and a couple of cheer practice scenes where she's part of a chorus of girls.)

I hope revealing that I know this doesn't make me sound obsessed.
    Are you sure that was Jessica? I thought it was Tara who had a speaking part in Oh Boyz (where she hugs the bag of chips with Robbie's picture on it, then later declares to Kim's mom that the O Boyz are the hottest thing on Earth, "For now, and forever!" Or did Jessica have some lines in there that I just don't remember?
    You're remembering the TV scene correctly, but in a scene near the end Bonnie, Monique, Tara and Jessica are peppering Ron with questions about the Oh Boyz, and Jessica has a line or two there. "Does Nicky-Nick have a new girlfriend yet?" is hers IMO (you can't really see which girl is speaking there), and "He asked me!" (to refill his slurpster) is definite.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    I hope so. I thought that once school started... that the fall schedule would kick in, but if it doesn't start till next month then that's fine with me. I just want the afternoon slot back. We've been without way to long.
    I really hope they start a rotation of all four seasons. I won't ask for them in order, I don't want to be greedy, but I hadn't seen most of seasons 2 and 3 in a long time until the Megathon.
    Oh.....so true, so true. Just a general rotation of them all, including the holiday eps. I don't even mind them being in the wee hours. I'll record.
    Aren't you already set for life with your Megathon recordings? Between iTunes and Disney DVDs I'm fairly well set for seasons 1 and 4, but 2 and 3 have been harder to come by lately ... other than "Showdown at the Crooked D" and "Gorilla Fist."
    Yes, I am set. I have them all on digital, but I want to keep recording them to see if I can catch the episodes with minimal advertising on them, not the big splashy stuff they showed during the megathon. Maybe they'll do the advertising at different times so that I can splice the scenes together without any advertising. I can live with the little half translucent Disney logo in the lower left hand corner.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Lord knows we can never get enough of "Emotion Sickness" or "Steal Wheels"...
    Then there's "Oh Boyz"; the only episode in which Jessica speaks. (Other than "Sink or Swim" and a couple of cheer practice scenes where she's part of a chorus of girls.)

I hope revealing that I know this doesn't make me sound obsessed.
    Are you sure that was Jessica? I thought it was Tara who had a speaking part in Oh Boyz (where she hugs the bag of chips with Robbie's picture on it, then later declares to Kim's mom that the O Boyz are the hottest thing on Earth, "For now, and forever!" Or did Jessica have some lines in there that I just don't remember?
    You're remembering the TV scene correctly, but in a scene near the end Bonnie, Monique, Tara and Jessica are peppering Ron with questions about the Oh Boyz, and Jessica has a line or two there. "Does Nicky-Nick have a new girlfriend yet?" is hers IMO (you can't really see which girl is speaking there), and "He asked me!" (to refill his slurpster) is definite.
    So that's where she spoke in that ep...
    OK, thanks - I hadn't noticed Jessica had any lines there.
    Now I know.