The final KP Marathon - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The final KP Marathon

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shallow15 View Post
    Do we have confirmation as to whether this is really happening? There is a reason I'm asking, which I can't disclose just yet.

--Erin M.
    I would assume so. I believe it's been varified by two sources.

Welcome to GJA, Shallow15!
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Drakken'sPrincess
    I can't wait for this! The perfect chance to tape all the episodes I don't have.

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shallow15 View Post
    Do we have confirmation as to whether this is really happening? There is a reason I'm asking, which I can't disclose just yet.

--Erin M.
    Oh yeah it's going to happen I'll post the full schedule as confirmation once I have it from the media center Tv guide

Heres a link to prove that this will happen from my guide. Day one 12:00pm to 7:30pm. Ill update it as i get more
    Part of day one of the KP marathon

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Well I've got about 3/4 of the marathon shown up on the schedule.
    KP Marathon Schedule confirmed

Fabulous. Thanks!

*goes off to plot in the corner*

--Erin M.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    Well I've got about 3/4 of the marathon shown up on the schedule.
    KP Marathon Schedule confirmed
    I'll get my KP fix right as school starts! YES!
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I'm taking the week off. I have two DVD recorders to record in tandem digitally at the highest possible quality which only allows me one hour run time per DVD+R disc. I'm gonna get every one of them. ( I already have them all on VHS tape, but the quality is not as good as this).
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    I'm taking the week off. I have two DVD recorders to record in tandem digitally at the highest possible quality which only allows me one hour run time per DVD+R disc. I'm gonna get every one of them. ( I already have them all on VHS tape, but the quality is not as good as this).
    So are you going to have to switch disks every two hours or so? (I'd assume you'd let one recorder record, then set the other to come on as the first one stops.)
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    So are you going to have to switch disks every two hours or so? (I'd assume you'd let one recorder record, then set the other to come on as the first one stops.)
    I have to switch disks every hour. Each disk will record 62 minutes. I'll overlap the last two minutes of one disk with the first two minutes of the next disk.
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    I have to switch disks every hour. Each disk will record 62 minutes. I'll overlap the last two minutes of one disk with the first two minutes of the next disk.
    Oh. So you're having two recorders record the same material at the same time? Why are you taking that approach, as it seems a bit redundant? Do you want two copies, one for screencaps and the other for whatever?