As of this time, we don't have a functional spell checker. We used to have one that partially worked, but with the upgrades I had put into the software, it had to be deleted out (I had forgotten I had to do that). At present, the only spell checker available in the vBulletin software does not work for IE7 or IE8, so I am stuck at present for an option, however, if you use FireFox or Mozilla as your browser, they do have their own spell checkers built in, and for the time being, I suggest that you use them. I will work to try and get a self contained spell checker for the vBulletin software itself when possible.