Kim gets good ratings
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: Kim gets good ratings

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

Kim gets good ratings

Disney's Kim Possible get's good ratings!
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Full Member Zephyr's Avatar
    I was pretty excited about this when I saw it, though when I actually read the where KP was at, I was a little disappointed. I mean how many good shows does Disney channel play now? Like ten? But, eh, I guess I can't be too disappointed from this seeing as I'd seen elsewhere that this season was not living up to expectations as far as ratings went.

Registered User Regular Member wallaceb's Avatar
    i think the only other good show that Disney has is ADJL.
    what we can hope for is that the upcoming 54 hour marathon really gets high ratings and get's Disney's blood pumping.
    KPFW Admin

Registered User Full Member Zephyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaceb View Post
    i think the only other good show that Disney has is ADJL.
    what we can hope for is that the upcoming 54 hour marathon really gets high ratings and get's Disney's blood pumping.
    Oh, that's my hope too. I hope all that exposure that KP is going to get expands the fan base, because I sure people are definitely going to notice 3 full days of KP. I wonder if this is an experiment on their part to better gauge the show's popularity.

Registered User Regular Member wallaceb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Oh, that's my hope too. I hope all that exposure that KP is going to get expands the fan base, because I sure people are definitely going to notice 3 full days of KP. I wonder if this is an experiment on their part to better gauge the show's popularity.
    that though occurred to me as well. it is quite possible they are seeing what happens, i mean has disney EVER done anything like this before?

also, as you said, i am sure this might help expand the fan base. i am sure some people who have not really seen the show before will be like "hey, this is a good show, i think i'll go online and look up info on it"
    KPFW Admin

Registered User Junior Member Darth_Comrade's Avatar
    That megathon is KP's last chance to wow the viewers in the US. If it doesn't work out then we can pretty much expect a much harder fight ahead of us...

Season 4 is as good as it gets, all that's left is for the viewer to open up their eyes and watch the show without a biased opinion.
    Fight For Five:

As I have said elsewhere - Kim has gotten the shaft on ratings due to the programming. New Episodes should be at a uniform time (as in Saturdays at 8) and not amount of ads will make up for the fact that the 'target demographic' can't watch Kim daily since it only comes on at 12:30am. Oddball, out of the blue showings like last Tuesday don't help kids much either.

When Kim came on at 5, I was glued to the TV and could sit and watch together with my wife. The move to 4:30 excluded her, and the subsequent move to 3:30 hurt me as well since that was during my sleep time. Now I only get to see the show "live" on nights I'm off from work.

My VCR is going to get some kind of workout during the marathon, that is for sure.