Introduction! - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction!

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Hello, everybody. It's me, campy. I used to be mf24, but now I'm not.

That's all I got for now.
    Are you the same campy as the one on Fanfiction.net, or is that just a coincidence?
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Yep, that's the same campy who wrote "Mating Games".
    "Say the Word"

Hi all;

First I lurked at ARA, then posted for a while, then went back to lurking. I was lurking for so long I'm surprised anyone remembered me, let alone e-mail me about GJA.

Anywhoo, now I'm here (obviously :P). I'll see if I can get back to posting.
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck31003 View Post
    Hi all;

First I lurked at ARA, then posted for a while, then went back to lurking. I was lurking for so long I'm surprised anyone remembered me, let alone e-mail me about GJA.

Glad to have you, canuck. I remember some of the work you did on the character descriptions on the KPTome. You will find that we imported that work here onto our main page as well. It is very much appreciated.
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by canuck31003 View Post
    Hi all;

As is said with Marines and Eagle Scouts - "Once an ARA-er, always an ARA-er!"
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Hey guys!

I've been at ARA for a bit, then left for awhile because life became hectic, and now I'm back with more free time and, hopefully, a better sense of time management. :P

I missed the ARA!

Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post
    ...a better sense of time management. :P
    That's something I wish I had!

Welcome back, GTG!

Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post
    ...a better sense of time management. :P
    That's something I wish I had!

Welcome back, GTG!
    Thanks! Glad to be back!

I still don't have a good sense of time management, but I'll get better. hopefully...
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Hi everyone,

I think most of the Kimmunity knows who I am already. But if not, I'll tell you now. I'm Greg and I've been apart of the Save Kim Possible Movement sense early 2004. I ran SaveKimPossible.com for months before co-founding SaveDisneyShows.org. After a bitter fallout with my partner on that project I pushed forward with building new coalition and movements for other shows like Phil of the Future and American Dragon Jake Long.

My sometimes (okay, frequently) blunt posting style has gotten me in trouble before. So let me just say right now that you shouldn't take me too seriously.

I wanted to thank Brian for informing be about this exciting new project. I will definitely visit every day for about a week and then check back once in a blue moon after that. Just like I do with RS.net.
    Proud Founder of SaveKimPossible.org and SaveJakeLong.com

Registered User Full Member recon228's Avatar
    Hey everybody,

I'm sure a good number of you probably already know me either from the good old days of the ARA, FanFiction.net, or more recently on the RS.net messageboard. For those of you who haven't met me before, allow me to introduce myself:

I go by the nickname of recon228 online, though you can feel free to call me either recon or Sean, which is my real name of course. I'm a fellow KP fan as well as an amateur fanfiction author... though admittedly, it's been a long time since I've written anything new on the KP front.

On the personal side, I'm twenty-six years old and happily married with an eleven month old son who's rapidly approaching his first birthday. I live in Southern California (The "Golden Orange" to be exact) and I'm a Deputy with the United States Marshals Service. Prior to going federal, I was a police officer in Northern California for close to eight years and worked in several areas including Patrol, Investigations, FTO, and SWAT.

I enjoy just about every aspect of law enforcement and love discussing it, so if you have any questions or are writing a story and want some technical advice, don't hesitate to contact me via email or PM.
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein