I would like to take a second to say... - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would like to take a second to say...

Registered User Regular Member wallaceb's Avatar
    glad to be here! and great to meet you.
    i do wonder, what is going to happen to KPTome if all the content and forum members come here?
    KPFW Admin

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    It may simply fade away...

I just have to say thank you to jeriddian for the invitation!

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaceb View Post
    glad to be here! and great to meet you.
    i do wonder, what is going to happen to KPTome if all the content and forum members come here?
    Right now, all of the KPTome content is saved and (eventually will be) posted on the Main Page: http://www.globaljusticealliance.com

I really need to put a link back to it from the forum page. I'll see to getting that done.

Anyway, when you look on the main page, you will see that we have essentially recreated the KPTome page. All of the content we had on the KPTome, we have saved and are in the process of recreating all of the pages and links here. The primary pages are done (pretty much). We still have to get all the secondary links posted.

The intent of the governing members of course is to recreate the entire ARA again through the GJA with all of the information and data. This consisted of over 40,000 images and about 800 saved HTML pages of the archived threads for about three to four months. We want to improve on the KPTome and making it better, more powerful adn more informative. We want to institute a better format for the fanfiction and fan art, and have already instituted a thumbnail system for the screencaps which will be added to on a daily basis until all the episodes that the old KPTome had is complete. (Of course, wallaceb, we will be talking about the option you mentioned.)

EDIT: and to Rob, a very big Thank You! BTW, be sure to get back to me on that sig thing.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Full Member recon228's Avatar

Cool

I just want to reiterate Cloud23465's thank you to Jeriddian and the rest of the members who have made this new board possible. I felt really bad when I finally made the decision to leave ARA several months ago, but I was just fed up with Erased Paper's moderation skills and being treated like a criminal.

ARA was my home; I built my reputation as a writer and fan on that site. I also met a lot of great members who made it seem like a tight-knit community. Now, with this site, I hope we can get that community back together.

It feels good to be home...

- Sean "Sunglasses Dude" Tetzloff
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Thanks, Jeriddian, for inviting me, and thank you to all of the members who made this new board.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Yes, many thanks for the invite, jeriddian. It's great to be part of a community founded on mutual respect and courtesy among all members.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Most humbly, I thank you all for your kind words. And like you, I was most upset by EP's actions. This was simply the right thing to do, and when I looked into it, I found myself with the capability and the resources to make it happen. That's when I knew it needed to be done. But I couldn't have done it without the support of the rest of the ED. So many thanks are due them as well.
    "Say the Word"