KP @ Kid's Choice award! Vote vote vote!!!
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: KP @ Kid's Choice award! Vote vote vote!!!

  1. #1
    Registered User Regular Member wallaceb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Infront of a Computer
    Posts
    103

    KP @ Kid's Choice award! Vote vote vote!!!

    go here
    http://ronstoppable.proboards89.com/...6057142&page=1

    for more info. we need KP to win!
    go ad vote now!
    i have now voted like 10 times for KP. lets all make her win by a land slide
    KPFW Admin

  2. #2
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    8,000

    Voting for the show

    Just wondering.... Aren't the kids the ones that are supposed to vote? Not that I have any problem with it. I think it's fine, but are we allowed?
    "Say the Word"

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Klein Innsbruck
    Posts
    7,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Just wondering.... Aren't the kids the ones that are supposed to vote? Not that I have any problem with it. I think it's fine, but are we allowed?
    Not to mention it's a German site, so I think they're probably interested in German kids opinions, not those of 50-something Americans.

  4. #4
    Registered User Regular Member wallaceb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Infront of a Computer
    Posts
    103
    those are all valid points, but do you not want to see our kimmie win?
    and it is public site, anyone can vote
    KPFW Admin

  5. #5
    Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    2,497
    Man, what is it with the Germans lately? First decent, not-eye-searingly-pink KP merchandise, and now the Kids' Choice awards?

    In the spirit of Go City, "Vote early, vote often!"

  6. #6
    Registered User Regular Member wallaceb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Infront of a Computer
    Posts
    103
    Kim Possible is HUGE in germany, Germany has more KP fans than just about any other place. it is actually believed by some that the new season of KP was brought on because the DC channel in germany pressured Disney Corp to bring the show back.

    now that is unconfirmed, but it is believed
    KPFW Admin

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaceb View Post
    Kim Possible is HUGE in germany, Germany has more KP fans than just about any other place. it is actually believed by some that the new season of KP was brought on because the DC channel in germany pressured Disney Corp to bring the show back.

    now that is unconfirmed, but it is believed
    That's an interesting fact.

    I'll vote, if it helps KP. But aren't the Kid's Choice awards world wide?
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

  8. #8
    Registered User Regular Member wallaceb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Infront of a Computer
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaceb View Post
    Kim Possible is HUGE in germany, Germany has more KP fans than just about any other place. it is actually believed by some that the new season of KP was brought on because the DC channel in germany pressured Disney Corp to bring the show back.

    now that is unconfirmed, but it is believed
    That's an interesting fact.

    I'll vote, if it helps KP. But aren't the Kid's Choice awards world wide?
    this particular one is germany only i guess
    KPFW Admin

  9. #9
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    8,000
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaceb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaceb View Post
    Kim Possible is HUGE in germany, Germany has more KP fans than just about any other place. it is actually believed by some that the new season of KP was brought on because the DC channel in germany pressured Disney Corp to bring the show back.

    now that is unconfirmed, but it is believed
    That's an interesting fact.

    I'll vote, if it helps KP. But aren't the Kid's Choice awards world wide?
    this particular one is germany only i guess
    I believe that the syndication deal with the German television station was the main source of bringing the show back. That syndication deal is worth a lot of money to Disney, but the German station wanted more than 65 episodes, so Disney decided to commission the 22 eps for season four.
    "Say the Word"

  10. #10
    Registered User Regular Member wallaceb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Infront of a Computer
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaceb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaceb View Post
    Kim Possible is HUGE in germany, Germany has more KP fans than just about any other place. it is actually believed by some that the new season of KP was brought on because the DC channel in germany pressured Disney Corp to bring the show back.

    now that is unconfirmed, but it is believed
    That's an interesting fact.

    I'll vote, if it helps KP. But aren't the Kid's Choice awards world wide?
    this particular one is germany only i guess
    I believe that the syndication deal with the German television station was the main source of bringing the show back. That syndication deal is worth a lot of money to Disney, but the German station wanted more than 65 episodes, so Disney decided to commission the 22 eps for season four.
    yep i posted about that some place else :P
    it was kinda a damper to the people who thought the fight for 5 by the fans brought the show back, but with this it seems that disney either did not care or even know about the fight.
    With that, it seems that season 4 was brought to us only because of how popular KP is in Germany.
    This annoys me because KP is huge in other countries as well, but Disney does not seem to car/notice
    KPFW Admin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •