Pirates of the Caribbean - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean

We had a lot of fun for the premiere of the third movie... It was during finals week, but our last serious final was Thursday (the night it premiered) so about one-third of my grade had a giant party/sleepover. We took up an entire row in the theatre. It was exciting.

I agree with GtG. The final parts of the movie were great. I also really liked Jack's first scene in the third movie.

Quote Originally Posted by AinoMinako View Post
    We had a lot of fun for the premiere of the third movie... It was during finals week, but our last serious final was Thursday (the night it premiered) so about one-third of my grade had a giant party/sleepover. We took up an entire row in the theatre. It was exciting.

I agree with GtG. The final parts of the movie were great. I also really liked Jack's first scene in the third movie.
    That's awesome!

I went to a 9PM showing and was there until about 12AM. It was a long movie, but definitely a good ending to the trilogy.

My best friend really wants to see At World's End, but she became a fan too late, so the movie was no longer in theaters. Now she's left with a cliff-hanger until December.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post

That's awesome!

I went to a 9PM showing and was there until about 12AM. It was a long movie, but definitely a good ending to the trilogy.

My best friend really wants to see At World's End, but she became a fan too late, so the movie was no longer in theaters. Now she's left with a cliff-hanger until December.
    We had the 11 showing... So we were basically up until 4/5-ish in the morning and got back to school by 11 AM. And we still had more sleep than we normally get on school nights. Though we probably would have absorbed more if we hadn't been studying all that week.

Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post

That's awesome!

We had the 11 showing... So we were basically up until 4/5-ish in the morning and got back to school by 11 AM. And we still had more sleep than we normally get on school nights. Though we probably would have absorbed more if we hadn't been studying all that week.
    Wow! That must have been an interesting night! I saw it during Memorial Day Weekend, on a Sunday, so school wasn't an issue. As long as it was worth it.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who