What are you listening to?
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to?

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar

What are you listening to?

At the health club this morning my Discman played Stars and Stripes, a ballet by Hershy Kay based on marches of John Philip Sousa. Arthur Fiedler led the Boston Pops on an RCA CD.

listening

Earlier I was listening to the soundtrack to "The Memphis Belle". Another favorite is the soundtrack to "The Last of the Mohicans". The music completely owned that movie. Much better than the actors.

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    My MP3 player is filled with music from the various Mobile Suit Gundam series. I can particularly get grooving at the gym to "Star Children" (Gundam movie I), "Anime Ja Nai" (Gundam ZZ), or "Rhythm Emotion" (Gundam Wing). It also has some additional tracks from Gundam Wing theme performers TWO-MIX, including "Truth - A Great Detective of Love", which was the 5th opening theme of Detective Conan (thus making it the only song from an anime that has nothing to do with Gundam on my MP3 player).

But, right now, I'm listening to today's edition of the Jim Rome Show.

I'm listening to various songs from the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks. Right now, "At Wit's End" is playing.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    In the CD changer: Don Juan, by Richard Strauss. Eugene Ormandy conducts the Bavarian Radio Symphony from one of EMI's "Great Conductors of the 20th Century" sets.

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Pounding out of my laptop's speakers - "Holiday" by Green Day. It's one of the few songs I really like to crank the volume with.

I'd debated using the first lines of the song in "OLS," (Hear the sound of the falling rain; Coming down like an Armageddon flame) to play in Ron's "mental jukebox" as small pieces of rock and shrapnel begin to sprinkle down from the lair he'd just blown up. However, the tone didn't fit, so I went with a stanza from "Wake Me Up When September Ends" instead.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Now I've moved onto songs from the Broadway show Rent, in preparation for tomorrow.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Wasting my time by Default... seems about right with this whole house hunting thing.

Currently got iTunes on shuffle.

Right now, it's Work This Out from High School Musical 2.

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    ... currently, it is the sound of a cricket, somewhere inside the basement.

*gets out a really big shoe* Here, Jiminy....