What in Real Life Reminds You of KP? #5 - Page 20
Global Justice Alliance

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: What in Real Life Reminds You of KP? #5

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ian Combat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Twila Starla View Post

No, no, no, that's my sister you're thinking of, I'm the one with the hair pulled back and blue t-shirt.

Hego is doing well, like all the others, and the pictures will be up today!
    Oh. I had assumed you meant my left when you said that earlier, but you meant the left of when you are facing the same way as the picture? My bad. Now I have to look at it again. Darn it, I can't find it though. I think I accidentally deleted it. I don't know where my head was at yesterday; probably on fanfiction writing.
    Need me to send it again?

Registered User Veteran Member Ace Ian Combat's Avatar

No, no, no, that's my sister you're thinking of, I'm the one with the hair pulled back and blue t-shirt.

Hego is doing well, like all the others, and the pictures will be up today!
    Oh. I had assumed you meant my left when you said that earlier, but you meant the left of when you are facing the same way as the picture? My bad. Now I have to look at it again. Darn it, I can't find it though. I think I accidentally deleted it. I don't know where my head was at yesterday; probably on fanfiction writing.
    Need me to send it again?
    Yeah, that'd be nice. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I don't want to be the one the battles always choose... but inside I realize that I'm the one confused... Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park

As promised, my pictures of Team Cluck!

Hego

Shego

Wego 1

Mego and Wego 2

Well, you can definitely tell which one is Mego, just by the way she walks around. The Wegoes definitely got the red down, but I'm a bit saddened Wego 1 had slightly feathers instead of Shego. Wonder if you'll get any green eggs to go with your ham? Shego's gorgeous though, IMO, definitely prettier than Hego.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I don't want to be the one the battles always choose... but inside I realize that I'm the one confused... Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park

Registered User Senior Member cpneb's Avatar
    Well, you can definitely tell which one is Mego, just by the way she walks around. The Wegoes definitely got the red down, but I'm a bit saddened Wego 1 had slightly feathers instead of Shego. Wonder if you'll get any green eggs to go with your ham? Shego's gorgeous though, IMO, definitely prettier than Hego.
    Personally, I think Hego's cuter than Shego (now, there's a statement you won't hear on the show!)

Team Cluck! LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by cpneb View Post
    I got a special shampoo for redheads designed to lock in and protect red hair from the store the other day, mainly for one line on the back of the bottle.

"Preserve your identity. Redheads save the world, and you're one of them."

Gee, really?
    Well, D'OI!

Did you check to make certain that this wasn't pasted over a label with "Lather, Rinse, and Obey" underneath?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Are you actually a redhead, or was the bottle just too awesome to pass up?

I've noticed more and more people using "sitch" around school, particularly one boy (footballer; loud and a bit crude) leaning across the lunchtable last week and asking the girl that was serving as our de-facto event coordinator, "What's the sitch about homecoming?"

It appears KP was ahead of a trend... Or started one.
    If you want to know just how far ahead (and how far KP's reach is), I was in a job interview when the interviewer (approx. late-30s/early-40s, male, brown-haired (no, not a blond!)) asked me what the 'sitch' was about a particular line on my resume. I smiled and responded; I think I surprised him by knowing what he meant!
    I actually am a redhead, though my hair on my temples in front of my ears is uniquely platinum blonde for some reason, so I got two. And no, nothing pasted over another label, cpneb. I used it the other night and noticed afterwards that it had the nice affect of darkening my platinum tips slightly. It actually works pretty good. I've got a definite red sheen on my bangs now, as opposed to them formerly being a light brown. My friend A.P. told me the other day she'd never seen such varied hair in one person without dyeing, but I think she'll be sad about the platinum tips. She happens to love them and calls them my 'little feathery angel wings'.

I've noticed sitch used more too, but I've especially noticed the increased use of 'badical', 'bon-diggety', and 'booyah' at my school. I can't help but remember when half the class was jumping at the chance to help me make an animated K.P. episode and voice the characters. Then S4 rolled around, I don't have a program for it, and well... I got sidetracked. I actually had the boy who was to play Monkey Fist ask me if he could still be in it when I got to it; he was worried that he wouldn't have any lines left since M.F. got stoned.
    I've heard booyah on commercials, now (don't remember which one, but when I do, I'll post it). Monkeyfist brought a whole new meaning for us 'children of the 60's to the phrase 'getting stoned.' Of course, I never did : I was too scared of my parents to even try it.

Might have had something to do with the cottonwood tree in the front yard: Dad would send my older brother out to cut his own switch (cut too small, and Dad brings in a tree trunk; cut too large, and it'll hurt!) Just a little switch-cutting 101....
    ESPN/Verizon Wireless joint commercial: the actor says:

"BOOYAH! Call that man butter, 'cause he's on a roll!"

Personally, I think Hego's cuter than Shego (now, there's a statement you won't hear on the show!)

Team Cluck! LMAO!
    Maybe I just like the mottled look of her feathers. It actually reminds me of her jumpsuit for some reason.

There's a challenge! Someone photoshop their suits and masks (including Shego's) onto Team Cluck!

Verizon Yellow Pages:

If it's Out There, it's In Here.

Seriously, that's their radio spot!

Well, I just pulled a Kim on my cargo pants...and they're my "Ron" pants (thatch brown cargo pants - almost exactly the color of his everyday cargos)

I dropped my car off at the garage and used one of my bikes to get home - and snagged them on the main chainring. Riiiipppppp!!

The Kim & Ron Fundamentalist

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Argus View Post
    Well, I just pulled a Kim on my cargo pants...and they're my "Ron" pants (thatch brown cargo pants - almost exactly the color of his everyday cargos)

I dropped my car off at the garage and used one of my bikes to get home - and snagged them on the main chainring. Riiiipppppp!!
    The only question now is can you still get them at Club 'B', or will you have to replace them with the cheap knock-offs.
    "Say the Word"