Visit the Possible Islands!
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: Visit the Possible Islands!

Visit the Possible Islands!

Let's face it, you've wanted to rule your own country and now you can!

I'm trying to put together a community of KP fans who would like to play the free government simulation game "Jennifer Government: NationStates." The game is free to join and you don't even have to provide an email address if you don't want to.

Once you've created your nation (oh, by the way "Shegoton" and "Drakkanada" have already been taken, I checked. And I claimed "Shegoville" for myself), change your region to The Possible Islands, and visit the Possible Islands Message Board to take the politics and deranged diplomacy of the Possible Islands to a level higher than what NationStates currently allows.

Hope to see you all there!

NationStates: http://www.nationstates.net

The Possible Islands Message Board: http://possibleislands.proboards51.com/index.cgi

Edit: I realized that i might help if you can see what a sample nation looks like, so here's the link to my nation, the Rogue Nation of Shegoville.

http://www.nationstates.net/shegoville

--Erin M.

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Possible Island #17

It's safer here.

:P
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Oh, God... I haven't gone there in, like, 4 years...

I actually started up a country based on the fictional, near-future empire of one of my webcomics, but after a while I decided that it was more important to me to put effort into the comics themselves than this simulation.

Although... maybe I can get them to restore my nation...

While I wait for a response to that, though, I've gone ahead and created a theme nation... welcome to the world, the Grand Duchy of Dementorland!

(Although, it would seem that your region is password-protected... with that, what is up? I've gone and sent you a telegram in the interim...)

Ah nuts. I forgot. The FAQ on the Possible Islands board has been updated with the password to enter The Possible Islands.

Sorry about that.

--Erin M.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Okay, I'm in. The Commonwealth of Watsupwidat has hoisted its flag and joined the Possible Islands. Here's how to find us : Watsupwidat

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    So, that's you... now I just need to figure out who's playing Drakkengea...

I was actually tempted to make that one myself, but I decided to go with Dementorland instead, seeing as how I did recently have a Dementor signature on the old board (and I'm actually still rocking the Prof on the Bob and George forums). Plus, it allows me to have the mutant dachshund as my official animal!

Oh, and I did get my old nation revived successfully. But, I won't be bringing the Dragon Empire into the region, since I'm already RPing one nation in that region, and things should never be too complicated. But, I'll let you guys watch, anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    So, that's you... now I just need to figure out who's playing Drakkengea...
    That would be Robbie Valiant of RS.net. I posted the game on three different KP boards in an attempt to raise interest. So far, though, most of the interest has come from GJA.

--Erin M.