OMG Something In the US that has KP on it!?
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG Something In the US that has KP on it!?

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar

OMG Something In the US that has KP on it!?

I spotted this at target... It's a monopoly Jr disney edition with {gasps} our beloved Kimmy on it . I know I was shocked! funny thing on it that it has a space on it that says see dr. Drakken pay 2 buck I though about getting it but then It's just something esle to have to move later so ill probably get it when we move. Heres one from ebay.
    Kim possible on monopoly Jr.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    I spotted this at target... It's a monopoly Jr disney edition with {gasps} our beloved Kimmy on it . I know I was shocked! funny thing on it that it has a space on it that says see dr. Drakken pay 2 buck I though about getting it but then It's just something esle to have to move later so ill probably get it when we move. Heres one from ebay.
    Cute. Kimmie looks serious.

Kim lands on campy's property; strikes fighting stance. "Are you really going to charge me that rent, campy?"

"Uh, no, no, that's okay, Make yourself at home."

Kim relaxes. "Good thinking, campy."

Registered User Senior Member MrDrP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post

Kim lands on campy's property; strikes fighting stance. "Are you really going to charge me that rent, campy?"

"Aw, c'mon, Kim," Ron says. "The hotel is so red. And -- Oooo! Oooo! He's giving away donuts!"

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDrP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post

"Aw, c'mon, Kim," Ron says. "The hotel is so red. And -- Oooo! Oooo! He's giving away donuts!"
    "Ron!", Kim says sternly, "You've already grande sized enough for one TV series!"
    "Say the Word"

Rolls the dice... 4... 1-2-3-4 Chance. Picks up a card, "Go directly to jail, do not past go, do not collect $200." and on the card is the picture of drakken behind bars.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar

Thanks for the tip, Cloud!

Man, I've got to add this to my collection...
    Unfortunately, my eBay password no longer works - every time I try to reset it, I can't log on to eBay, and there's no way I can contact a live human for help. Their "Contact Us" link is no good...
    I seem to remember a board-game website I bought my Milton Bradley "Kim Possible" game from. I'll bet I can get a copy of this DC Monopoly Jr. through them...
    I'll keep you posted on how I do.
    As for the little story that campy, MrDrP, and jeriddian wrote in this thread, all I can say is:

Simply marvelous!
    EDIT: Found it cheaper on another site! Here's what I did: I Googled "Board Games," got directed to a site called "Board Game Central (www.boardgamecentral.com)." On their directory (which is on their home page), under "Kids' Games," I clicked on "Disney Games." That sent me to a page showing all the Disney games they have available. THe DC Junior Monopoly game is in the left-hand column, fifth one down from the top. I clicked on the game's image, and it took me to a page titled "Buy Monopoly Junior - Disney Channel Edition at UnclesGames.com." That's the actual seller of the game. The game costs just $14.99 plus shipping & handling, making it cheaper than eBay.
    I don't think this is the site I bought my Milton Bradley KP game from, but I'll bookmark it just the same. Man, it's a good thing I'm getting paid this week...

Actually Check your local Target store. That were I saw it in the first place, If not there then Check walmart. If you cant find one we'll work something out and Ill buy one and send it to you if you want.

Of course if i took time to read then i would of see you had got one already. I'm going to bed
    Oh and i double post to... great

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Actually Check your local Target store. That were I saw it in the first place, If not there then Check walmart. If you cant find one we'll work something out and Ill buy one and send it to you if you want.
    OK, thanks. I'll look in those stores first. I've got two Targets and one Wal-Mart near me; one of the Targets I can visit on my way home from work. I'll let you know if I need you to buy one for me.
    Again, thanks, Cloud. You rock!

I work for Target and I haven't seen this yet. Gonna check tonight when I go in!

The Kim & Ron Fundamentalist

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Interesting...

Personally, I'd love to see a game that's entirely KP-themed. Clue, maybe?