Kim Possible - Mad Dogs and Aliens
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim Possible - Mad Dogs and Aliens

Kim Possible - Mad Dogs and Aliens

Hi,
    another week another eps with Shego and Dr. D.
    Dr D. escaped from a prison with the help of an alien amazone called "Warmonga" and she helped him because he is the big blue one, he, he.
    And Shego is doing vacation because OF Dr. D. Kims new Combat suit is also in the eps and Shego finally helped her because SHE wants to knock out Kimmi.
    OK, here is my fav "villain"-team.

Next weeks eps will be: "Fashion Victim" + "Grande Size Me"

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Thanks so much, STARBASE.

I appreciate your support. I will be getting back to you about that special section for your montages.
    "Say the Word"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Another winner from Starbase! Love the 'Ghost Kim' in the bottom left of panel 3.

This is probably my favorite episode of the season.

Registered User Regular Member wallaceb's Avatar
    nice work, remember you can always use my collection of caps to help make your work easier
    http://caps.kpfanworld.com
    some of the season 4 eps, i have the HD images, which might work out quite well for your needs
    KPFW Admin

Registered User Senior Member cpneb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wallaceb View Post
    nice work, remember you can always use my collection of caps to help make your work easier
    http://caps.kpfanworld.com
    some of the season 4 eps, i have the HD images, which might work out quite well for your needs
    Starbase and wallaceb: I must bow down to your superior visual skills. I, on the other hand, have difficulties drawing straight lines with a ruler, let alone manipulating these images (disadvantage of being one-and-a-half years old). Thanks for all of your efforts, from all of us who visit and mentally drool at the art/clips (btw, guess where my sig came from, wallaceb!)

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    For the bottom row of image #1, I've only got one thing to say -

...And this got past the Disney censors... how?

EDIT: OK, two things. I like the third picture in on the bottom row. An unusal capture there, Starbase. It has a Wild West showdown feel to it.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Junior Member Darth_Comrade's Avatar
    Whoa, Starbase!

Fabulous work with those, panels!

I've never seen anything like it, I could honestly stare on for hours wtihout getting bored. Have you considered putting them up on deviantart?

Anyways, yes Maddogs and Aliens is a special episode in my case, since I'm a huge star wars fan and I'm fiercely looking forward to Graduation and seeing the Lorwardians strike back!
    Fight For Five:

One my absolute favorite episodes done with perfection. Great job, STARBASE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mike_Industries
    Starbase,

These images you produce...Tell me something, does it come natural to you? Or was it a learned skill? See, I am working on graphic design myself and I have yet to master it like you have. Good work!

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    As usual, great job on the collages, Starbase! Nicely done!
    RE: 'chutes' comment:
    For the bottom row of image #1, I've only got one thing to say -

...And this got past the Disney censors... how?
    It was a few seconds' worth of a fight in a mud bath. It reminds me of the climactic fight scene (in a muddy street, of course) in the John Wayne comedy, "North to Alaska."