Fan Fiction - Page 55
Global Justice Alliance

Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Fiction

Registered User Regular Member sharper1988's Avatar
    Out of curiosity, when do you retire from your current profession, Jer?

As for me, I am currently working on Platypus in a Sitch (a KP/Phineas and Ferb crossover) that should be suitable for here, and also Nacos and a Movie, which I am debating to post the links to, 'cause it's rated T and GJA has content guidelines and all.
    My avatar above was created and designed by Slyrr.
    A true K/R, Canderemy, and Phinbella fan!

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Well, I am looking at retiring from full time by the end of the year. I still will do some work, just part time though. As far as posting the links, I think a "T" rating will probably be okay. It's an "M" that could be a problem.
    "Say the Word"

Ah, thanks for the output, Jer. It's only because of one brief male nude scene (to avoid spoilers: it's humorous, not sexual, by the way), a few PG-13 words sprinkled in, a couple smoking scenes, and some skimpy outfits worn by Bon-Bon that made me give it the T rating.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    That would probably be okay.
    "Say the Word"

I've uploaded a new story for Whitem's writing contest:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1313610...y-Thanksgiving

And also, I've also did all of the 13th Fannies awards.

Just posted chapter 14 of "Double Entendre" at Archive of Our Own. Thanks again, Jeriddian, for the use of Sergei, Mr. Amberson, and the rest of the Middleton Chess Club. I hope I'm doing justice to your characters. Also, please note that this story is rated M. Tara and Hope aren't called the Dirty Pair for nothing.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David Falkayn View Post
    Just posted chapter 14 of "Double Entendre" at Archive of Our Own. Thanks again, Jeriddian, for the use of Sergei, Mr. Amberson, and the rest of the Middleton Chess Club. I hope I'm doing justice to your characters. Also, please note that this story is rated M. Tara and Hope aren't called the Dirty Pair for nothing.
    A very enjoyable story. I recommend it.

Thanks for the kind words, Campy. I've also just posted Chapter 15 of "Double Entendre"--"Twists and Turns"--at Archive of Our Own. Thanks to daccu65 for the use of Oscar, Cindy, Sue and the rest of his characters from his "Mat" series. If ya'll haven't read those stories yet, check them out! ETA: Just posted "Arts in the Park" a little Kim/Josh vignette set after chapter 15 in Double Entendre were Kim and Josh go out on their first date. Just a little light fluff piece. You can find it both on Archive of Our Own and Fanfiction.net

Chapter 16, "Truth or Consequences" has just been posted on Archive of our Own.

Chapter 17, A brief breaking of the fourth wall chapter to help people keep characters and plotlines straight has been posted on Archive of our Own

Chapter 18, "Bringing the Boom" has just been posted on Archive of Our Own". Kim has to do something that she's so far been able to avoid doing.

I have to admit, I am having FUN writing Josh and Kim! I think Disney kind of dropped the ball by not pursuing their relationship a bit more. Sensitive musician/artist and daredevil type A teen hero. In many ways, I could see Josh acting as a calming and centering influence on Kim. I know this is heresy among many in KP fandom, but in a lot of ways, I think a Josh/Kim relationship is actually a healthier one than a Kim/Ron one. Please...no pitchforks or tarring and feathering...that hurts!

Chapter 19, Tricks or Treats, of Double Entendre has been posted at Archive of our Own. Please let me know what you think!