Fan Fiction - Page 60
Global Justice Alliance

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: Fan Fiction

Good news! Computer problem has been taken care of and the next part of Double Entendre has been posted! Am now backing EVERYTHING up to the cloud--just to be safe.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David Falkayn View Post
    Good news! Computer problem has been taken care of and the next part of Double Entendre has been posted! Am now backing EVERYTHING up to the cloud--just to be safe.

Great news! An excuse to procrastinate!

I've posted chapter 4 of Cri de Guerre.

Still rated M for nudity, adult themes, bawdy badinage, and now a character uses the 'F' word. 'Cause she's evil.

(As long as I live I'll never hear a girl say that word without remembering my younger daughter's reaction (she was maybe 5) when she realized I was right behind her when she said it. Priceless.)

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post

Still rated M for nudity, adult themes, bawdy badinage, and now a character uses the 'F' word. 'Cause she's evil.

(As long as I live I'll never hear a girl say that word without remembering my younger daughter's reaction (she was maybe 5) when she realized I was right behind her when she said it. Priceless.)
    OMG....That must have been hilarious, campy... .....afterward, of course....
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post

OMG....That must have been hilarious, campy... .....afterward, of course....
    I thought it was funny at the time. I didn't punish her; I just said something along the lines of "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" only not quite as clever.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I've been seeing a lot more activity on hits from my "Queen's Gambit Accepted" story lately. I'm sure it's in reponse to readers who are reading campy's "Mating Games' which is now finished. Guess I'm still hanging on your coattails there, campy.
    Last edited by jeriddian; 05-28-2020 at 04:07 AM.
    "Say the Word"

I have chapter 5 of my story almost ready to go up. The golf event is done; I just have to write a little scene for the aftermath.

I indulged myself and gave a cheerleader who made a bad choice near the end of Mating Games a measure of redemption. I also managed to get Rufus into this one. Plus another bit of ribald repartee with a hilarious paraphrase of one of Shego's most memorable lines. (IMHO)

Here's the new chapter, titled "Tune a Sand Wedge on Wry, and Cheesecake" for your amusement.

Registered User Regular Member sharper1988's Avatar
    Only 6 hours remain before the polls close on voting!
    My avatar above was created and designed by Slyrr.
    A true K/R, Canderemy, and Phinbella fan!

Just posted the last major story chapter for Season One of Double Entendre on AO3. I'll have a short epilogue tying up year one posted hopefully next week, then I'm going to take a couple of weeks off and then it's a brief summer series before Year 2.