Fan Fiction - Page 20
Global Justice Alliance

Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Fiction

Legacy - A New KP Story

What do Mr. Dr. Possible, his daughter Kim, a deep space probe and Christmas all have in common? More than you can imagine. kt had me write this as a solo project for Zaratan's Christmas challenge. Hope you enjoy the tale. Leave a review if you like it and I’ll respond. ja

Sit back and enjoy…

Legacy

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3959225/1/

Registered User Junior Member Darth_Comrade's Avatar

Kim Possible: HK 47

Just in time for the 25th of December, that being Christmas and my 2nd anniversary on FF dot net!

This was my entry for the Crossover Competition on RS, it came in 3rd place. I enjoyed writing it so much I decided to expand it into a full fanfic.

Most of you are not familiar with HK-47, and some of you might know a little about him through Tenkan, my brother, but that's good, because this what this fanfic is all about...

Summary:

When Team Possible go on a mission to Hench Co, Kim suddenly finds herself the master of HK47, a bloodthirsty assassin droid!

But, where did it come from? And what is Kim going to do with it? And what happens when Hench Co want it back?

Link:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3961041/...Possible_HK_47

Enjoy!
    Fight For Five:

Registered User Senior Member cpneb's Avatar
    Press release as of 2007.12.22 16.23 CST:

If lovin' you is wrong, for Christmas... A MoRonic Christmas: is here.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3961233/1/

These are not normal 'neb stories and chapters in length, so you can take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy.

=+=+=

'neb notes (a major sugar and fluff warning: it is Christmas, after all...):

This is the third, and final, of the triptych based on the original ‘if lovin’ you is wrong’ trio of short stories which has now grown into the ilyiw multi-verse. This is my Christmas gift to my readers and to several very special people in my life.

This new set of stories includes:

...a gift from the heart (a one-shot, for a very special friend from my past) - complete

Christmas with my New Daddy (a multi-chapter for my adopted goddaughters and all the kids in blended families) - complete

A MoRonic Christmas (a one-shot for all the could-have-beens in our lives, and for all who have been through tough times, this year).

Registered User Veteran Member Ace Ian Combat's Avatar
    I've got a three chapter Christmas story planned out that's actually been on my computer since Christmas of 2004. Wow. I need to get it in gear if I'm pulling stuff that's so old.

Title: Merry Christmas Kimmie

Summary: For the last five years, Kim's cousin Rachel, who usually spends Christmas with them, hasn't been around to share it with them. Well, there was that one time... Now Rachel has had enough. She's gonna see her cousins and family any way she can.

Rating: K+

Genre: Friendship/Family

Characters: Kim P. and Jim/Tim P.

Personally I think the summary isn't going to do it justice, but, meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I don't want to be the one the battles always choose... but inside I realize that I'm the one confused... Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park

Registered User Full Member GhostWhiter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Hmmm...interesting. Like to see where this goes.
    Let's have more, please and thank you.
    Thank you for the kind words, they are much appreciated.

The second and final chapter of "A Good Time for Extra Training"

Since I pushed through to nearly 5am to get this posted (no way I'm going to get a chance to look at it tomorr...later today), a friendly note on any gaffes I may have made would be appreciated, as would any constructive criticism. Thanks.

Merry Christmas.

Press release as of 2007.12.24 20.50 CDT:

Define, Hell IV: Changes and Christmas
    Chapter 13: The meetings of the minds and hearts
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654597/13/

“Hello, Dr. Load, I’m Jocelyn Possible,” she spoke, and Wade felt his knees attempt to buckle.

Note: the entire DH series is a wicked AU turn on Diablos night.

Enjoy Chapter 13 of Define, Hell IV: Changes and Christmas, and Merry Christmas from the DefineHellVerse cast and crew.

...cpneb

Registered User Senior Member MrDrP's Avatar
    Chapter Two of Law and Disorder has been posted for your entertainment:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3933246/2/Law_and_Disorder

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostWhiter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Hmmm...interesting. Like to see where this goes.
    Let's have more, please and thank you.
    Thank you for the kind words, they are much appreciated.

The second and final chapter of "A Good Time for Extra Training"

Since I pushed through to nearly 5am to get this posted (no way I'm going to get a chance to look at it tomorr...later today), a friendly note on any gaffes I may have made would be appreciated, as would any constructive criticism. Thanks.

Merry Christmas.
    Wow.
    Powerful writing, that...
    Very good, GW. You got your point across and at the same time, made Shego seem a little more human.
    Keep up the good work, my friend.

KPTZ2 TMF 007: Going Home: new chapter up

Chapter six, the second chapter of Part Two of the special two-part episode from KP-TZ: The Middleton Files.

Doctor Wade Agamemnon Load has always been, for the most part, in control of his life and his 'sitches.' What happens to him when he’s not in control? When, in fact, he has absolutely no control whatsoever? Especially, when 'Wade' keeps showing up? Again, and, again, and again, and....

We're almost out of Wades, and the end of this sitch is near....but, how?

From cpneb:
    KPTZ2 TMF 007: Going Home
    URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3885826/6/ - Wade, Wendy, Wade, none.

brought to you by your KP-TZ: The Middleton Files special guest hostess, Jocelyn Possible.

note from cpneb: I apologize for the delays in delivering the end of this work: real life has had some interesting twists and roadblocks, but most are gone now, so the end will arrive before the new year....
    ...cpneb

KPTZ2 TMF 007: Going Home - new (penultimate) chapter up

Chapter seven, the second chapter of Part Two of the special two-part episode from KP-TZ: The Middleton Files.

Doctor Wade Agamemnon Load has always been, for the most part, in control of his life and his 'sitches.' What happens to him when he’s not in control? When, in fact, he has absolutely no control whatsoever? Especially, when 'Wade' keeps showing up? Again, and, again, and again, and....

One chapter remains; but even though some are leaving, more are arriving?

From cpneb:
    KPTZ2 TMF 007: Going Home
    URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3885826/7/ - Admiral on deck

brought to you by your KP-TZ: The Middleton Files special guest hostess, Jocelyn Possible.