Fan Fiction - Page 64
Global Justice Alliance

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Fan Fiction

Registered User Senior Member
    Just nominated you, campy. Sorry it's been so slow for me on Tara and Hope, but between medical issues and the fact that "Kiss of the Raptor" just won't let me go, I just haven't had the time. I don't know if anyone else has ever had the experience of a story just not letting you go--that's what I'm feeling now with that story--ideas and plot lines are just racing through me at a fever pitch.

Registered User Veteran Member Sentinel103's Avatar
    I am working on chapter 83 of book 2 of 'The Hunter'. Dyke has to put out the last chapter of 'Storm Chaser' (I write the base tale and then he spices it up).

I have 14 chapters written of 'Specter of Justice' which will come out after book 2 is finished and in a few months I will begin a tale that Eckles wanted me to do years ago, that one is 'Lockdown'.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David Falkayn View Post
    Just nominated you, campy. Sorry it's been so slow for me on Tara and Hope, but between medical issues and the fact that "Kiss of the Raptor" just won't let me go, I just haven't had the time. I don't know if anyone else has ever had the experience of a story just not letting you go--that's what I'm feeling now with that story--ideas and plot lines are just racing through me at a fever pitch.
    I appreciate the nomination! I must point out however, that nominations aren't supposed to go in the Kim Possible Discussion forum. Maybe try a ff.net PM to KP Fannie Committee or email to kimmunityfannies@yahoo.com instead?

Registered User Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    I appreciate the nomination! I must point out however, that nominations aren't supposed to go in the Kim Possible Discussion forum. Maybe try a ff.net PM to KP Fannie Committee or email to kimmunityfannies@yahoo.com instead?
    Sorry about that, I just sent them an email. Good luck, hope you win!

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Good luck, hope you win!
    Right back at'cha!