Fan Fiction - Page 57
Global Justice Alliance

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Fiction

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I'm actually seeing a lot more hits on my stories on FF.net, most assuredly due to the pandemic lockdown. 350 hits so far this month. "Resolution" is nearing 65,000 hits total.
    "Say the Word"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    After a very nice plug from MrDrP in his most recent chapter I have 1402 views for The Cheerleader on the Edge of Forever. Of course, quite a few of those views are actually me.

I don't think they count hits if they come from the author if the story is accessed from the author's account, but could be if the hits are done as a guest. I think I read that somewhere.
    "Say the Word"

Just posted the next chapter of "Double Entendre" on AO3. It's set during the time frame of "Ron the Man" and explores not only Ron's issue, but also Hope and Tara's family relationships.

I made some progress on the finale of Mating Games.

I also decided I'm going to follow that up with a new story featuring the cheer squad and the girls of the sports teams. I'm going to give KP a very big role in this one instead of using her as a guest as I've been doing recently. (Tara and Jess will probably end up with bigger roles, but Kim and Bonnie will be very important.)

Tell me this isn't a great opening sentence:
    It began, as so much Middleton High drama did, with Bonnie Rockwaller.
    Last edited by campy; 04-29-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post

I also decided I'm going to follow that up with a new story featuring the cheer squad and the girls of the sports teams. I'm going to give KP a very big role in this one instead of using her as a guest as I've been doing recently. (Tara and Jess will probably end up with bigger roles, but Kim and Bonnie will be very important.)

I'm looking forward to reading both the finale and the new story and love the opening line! Can't wait to read it.

Sounds great! Looking forward to it.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar

Excellent! After all, Bonnie is Middleton High's reigning drama queen, am I right?

Registered User Regular Member sharper1988's Avatar
    Hey y'all. The 15th Annual KP Fannies Finalists are announced.

The rules to voting are here: https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/329...al-Round-Rules
    The finalists are here: https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/329...ists-List-Form
    My avatar above was created and designed by Slyrr.
    A true K/R, Canderemy, and Phinbella fan!

Well, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is, a few minutes ago I typed out the final lines of the final scene of the final chapter of Mating Games.

The bad news is, I haven't completed the penultimate or ante-penultimate scenes yet. I skipped ahead in order to get the finale into pixels before I lost it.

(Sorry, I've been working on this thing for thirteen years. If I couldn't laugh at the absurdity I'd have to cry.)

Also, the first chapter of the next story is nearly complete.
    Last edited by campy; 05-05-2020 at 12:21 AM.