Fan Fiction - Page 67
Global Justice Alliance

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: Fan Fiction

Super Moderator Venerated Elder campy's Avatar
    Another good update! Lots of witty banter, and the 5 gamers made a good team when crunch time hit.

Registered User Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Another good update! Lots of witty banter, and the 5 gamers made a good team when crunch time hit.
    Thanks, campy. I was aiming for lighter here after last episode's drama and next episode's even more drama. It surprised me too just how well those five characters meshed together. I might need to see about giving them another episode or an independent story sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by David Falkayn View Post
    Thanks, campy. I was aiming for lighter here after last episode's drama and next episode's even more drama. It surprised me too just how well those five characters meshed together. I might need to see about giving them another episode or an independent story sometime.
    Definitely an idea worth considering. And given what the "Graduation" episode showed us, the Ron-Felix-Zita triangle can be a source of much drama.

Just got a look at Kimmie's new car on the Chevrolet website: Red 2023 Corvette Stingray convertible with a 6.2 l V-8 engine.

Just got a look at Kimmie's new car on the Chevrolet website: Red 2023 Corvette Stingray convertible with a 6.2 l V-8 engine.
    I hope she gets Wade to swap in a greener powerplant at some point. Maybe a nice, clean fusion reactor or a Kepler Project engine.

I hope she gets Wade to swap in a greener powerplant at some point. Maybe a nice, clean fusion reactor or a Kepler Project engine.
    Maybe later down the line. Once she returns from Florida she's taking that GJ driving course so she can drive that bad boy to school on the first day and--oh yeah--she's going to make sure Bonnie and Monique get a good look at it. I've also gotten started on the next part which will be Tara-Hope-Sergei focused although there is a small B plot where I'm setting things up for a prison break. Depending on length there might also be some bits with Sheila. The next part is also going to get VERY dark--it's title is "Paint It Black."

Quote Originally Posted by Pog1 View Post
    I've started an ambitious ongoing project, a KP fanfic that combines fan AUs together in one story, A Universal Sitch. I hope you enjoy. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1409194...niversal-Sitch
    written for the shows 20th anniversary.
    If you want character backgrounds for my Double Entendre series just let me know.

chapter 6 of DE, "Paint it Black", has just been posted on AO3. Warning: This part is very dark and grim. Tara's going to get hit especially hard here. Thankfully, she's got people who love her close by.

chapter 6 of DE, "Paint it Black", has just been posted on AO3. Warning: This part is very dark and grim. Tara's going to get hit especially hard here. Thankfully, she's got people who love her close by.
    Great! I'll go over there as soon as I can!

Let me know what you think. It's grim, but I ended it on a hopeful note.