The Montages are up and available!
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: The Montages are up and available!

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

The Montages are up and available!

Okay, guys!

The first part is done! You can view the montages now by going directly to the following link:

http://www.globaljusticealliance.com/montages/

There will be another link to this page from the screencaps section as well, but that still has to be put up. It shouldn't be more than a day or so.

The screencaps will be put into a similar system like this, and we should get those up in the next few days as well.

Enjoy!
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Senior Member cpneb's Avatar
    Are you actually loading wallaceb's screencaps, linking to his page, or loading an entirely different set of 'caps?

curious....

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Okay, guys!

The first part is done! You can view the montages now by going directly to the following link:

There will be another link to this page from the screencaps section as well, but that still has to be put up. It shouldn't be more than a day or so.

The screencaps will be put into a similar system like this, and we should get those up in the next few days as well.

Enjoy!
    Shouldn't you put a credit to Starbase somewhere in there?
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Okay, guys!

Enjoy!
    Shouldn't you put a credit to Starbase somewhere in there?
    Absoultely, Starbase should be mentioned and credited. My friend just forgot to put that in. We will definitely be doing that. I've already emailed him about it last night.

To cpneb: These montages were created by STARBASE who has been gracious enough to share them with us for some time. They are not part of KPFW. There should be a separate link to KPFW listed on the screencap page. If it's not there yet, it will come up soon.
    "Say the Word"

Talking Thanks a lot!

That's so cooool all, or nearly all, colls of Kim Possible acvailable on one site. Hey, thanks a lot guys. It's like an award, i think. (And the oscar goes to... ) Just kidding...
    To Jeriddian:
    I sent you the missing "So the Drama"-pics via Mail. I hope your account can handle an 6 MB-zipfile.

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Very cool that they're up! Thank you to everybody involved!

Further progress

Okay everyone,

We finally made firther progress. If you go to the main page and click on the screencap link, it will take you to a menu with three choices.

The first item takes you to the screencaps, whcih are now all avaiable ot you. I still have to do some work on them to get them in order, but they are there.

Two, The link to KPFanWord screencaps is also present.

Three, the link to Starbase's Montages is present.

Now that I have all of the episodes recored and am going to see about rendering them into screen caps. I will try to get them into the screencap base as well and complete the series.
    "Say the Word"