Graduation: Discussion of the Finale
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Graduation: Discussion of the Finale

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar

Graduation: Discussion of the Finale

Guess we ought to go ahead and get set up. Please hold off on spoilers until the show is underway Friday, 7 Sept.

Since I don't have Disney where I am and I wanted to go play tourist anyway, I'm borrowing a car and have a hotel with the Disney Channel on their cable picked out, near my destination.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    If anybody has anything in terms of spoilers, please use the spoiler text protocol as listed in the "how to" forum". Thank you.
    "Say the Word"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    All I want to say right now without spoiling anything is that Ron's last line of dialog in the finale is officially my favorite moment in the entire run of the show.

"No, it's cool. I'm way good at keeping secrets unless, you know, it's something really juicy."

But no, seriously, I searched for those spoilers for reasons all my own, but I have no intention of spoiling it for anyone else. Well, all right, I will say this. Graduation is everything a series finalé for Kim Possible should be. So the Drama, eat your nonexistent heart out.

Just for safety's sake... Perhaps this thread should be a sticky or whatever until Friday?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    I can wait.. I've seen graduation (yes, I cheated and peeked and found it... I couldnt wait anymore) But my lips are sealed.... All's im going to say is... get ready to laugh

I can't wait. But I'll have to. I probably won't see the episode until later Friday night or late Saturday.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Mike_Industries
    Yeah I took a peak last night... But I'm not one for spoilers. I just may not remember it clearly now... But yes, I agree lets respect wishes of others and not spoil the fun for everybody else.

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    I was very happy with the way everything went and happy with the way everything turned out. The writers did a freakin' awesome job . and (yes I'm amping this up because it's that good in my book )

I held out until the day before StD premiered. I blame the SCC. I'm planning on staying as spoiler-free as possible this time. It's much more interesting when you don't know what's going to happen.

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoMinako View Post
    I held out until the day before StD premiered. I blame the SCC. I'm planning on staying as spoiler-free as possible this time. It's much more interesting when you don't know what's going to happen.
    I definitely agree with that. The promos may have teased me, but I definitely want to wait until it actually airs to see it and find out for myself!