If Canada ruled the world....
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Canada ruled the world....

If Canada ruled the world....

I'll just post a link to this picture because I don't want to risk offending anyone. Still, I thought it was funny.

For the sake of disclosure, none of these pics are mine, I just came across them on the 'net and wanted to share.
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Well, from a certain point of view, it's a compliment.

The inference of the pictures is that the US rules the world.:P
    "Say the Word"

Mike_Industries
    OMG! I can't stop laughing at the T&P pic...

I just sent all the pics to my family up in Canada, and the one response I have got was "It would be so true..."

Don't Walk Eh

I want that sign.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Industries View Post
    OMG! I can't stop laughing at the T&P pic...

I just sent all the pics to my family up in Canada, and the one response I have got was "It would be so true..."

Don't Walk Eh

I want that sign.
    The new leaders of the world:

(Just in case the image doesn't come through) http://bobanddoug.com/

If Canada ruled the world... conflicts and disputes would be resolved by hockey tournaments. :P

I like the Tim Hortons, pic. Why oh why can't they franchise in the U.S?

The inference of the pictures is that the US rules the world.
    Naah, if Canada ruled the world I'd vote for sticking a flag on top of all the monuments. Taj Mahal, pyramids, Big Ben...
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    OMG ROTF I love those pictures... very very funny. But when canadians say eh? I always though they ment A... like the letter A. Oh well, I was wrong

Mike_Industries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    OMG ROTF I love those pictures... very very funny. But when canadians say eh? I always though they ment A... like the letter A. Oh well, I was wrong
    No when Canadians say eh... They add a question for you... Example:

Nice weather were having, Eh?

Therefore you must respond to the question, its a way to get you to spill info. If canadians ruled, this method would take place in all interrogations.

Note: This is an answer from my step-dad who is pure canadian. He was born and raised in Tyndall, 40+ km from Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck31003 View Post
    If Canada ruled the world... conflicts and disputes would be resolved by hockey tournaments. :P

Tim Hortons has expanded into the States... just mostly around the border areas, into New York, and other such northern areas. They really haven't penetrated into Krispy Kreme's market territory... although Krispy Kreme didn't fare so well when they tried expanding up here (stores they opened up ended up closing rather quickly).

But, yeah, we've had Tim Hortons in Michigan for ten years now. (Of course, they've been in Buffalo for much longer, as Tim Horton's final playing days were with the Sabres.)

Dunkin' Donuts, though, still remains the dominant franchise throughout the U.S., although I do prefer Tim's much more. Better coffee, and generally beter donuts...

You've always got time for Tim Hortons!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

But, yeah, we've had Tim Hortons in Michigan for ten years now. (Of course, they've been in Buffalo for much longer, as Tim Horton's final playing days were with the Sabres.)
    Ugh. I'm living in the wrong state. :P

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Ugh. I'm living in the wrong state. :P
    Yeah... I just looked up their website, and they're concentrated in the Northeast, and easternmost Midwest. Only ten states in all...