Hirotaka and Kumar Go To White Castle
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hirotaka and Kumar Go To White Castle

Registered User Regular Member Molloy's Avatar

Exclamation Hirotaka and Kumar Go To White Castle

Okay, I know this is somewhat off-topic, but I just saw Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle the other night and was rather surprised to learn that Harold (John Cho) provided the voice for Hirotaka in "Exchange."

~ cricket chirp ~

~ cricket chirp ~

Sorry, I am holding off watching "Graduation" until Friday (or maybe later), so I really don't have anything substantial to add.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Freedom involves being able truly to care about other people & to sacrifice for them over and over in myriad petty, unsexy ways every day. --David Foster Wallace

Registered User Senior Member MrDrP's Avatar
    You are not alone, Molloy. Count yourself among the proud few who had chosen to wait to watch the premier of Graduation on TV!

It will most likely be after Friday before I see it. Since, well, since I don't actually have TV.

However, I have three people lined up to tape it for me (can't be too careful). Depending on the person who comes through, I may not have the tape in my possession until Monday.

No big. I am more than pleased to hold-off the inevitable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Freedom involves being able truly to care about other people & to sacrifice for them over and over in myriad petty, unsexy ways every day. --David Foster Wallace

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrDrP View Post
    You are not alone, Molloy. Count yourself among the proud few who had chosen to wait to watch the premier of Graduation on TV!
    A guess we make an elite club, then?

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar

Funniest Pets & People

Since were talking about voice actors... I was watching a show called Funniest Pets & People... and the announcer sounded farmilar... Turns out i was right. Rob Paulsen who does that show was also the voice of Hank Perkins from KP...

Registered User Senior Member cpneb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNaco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDrP View Post
    A guess we make an elite club, then?
    OMG! I was beginning to think I was the oddball...for not having watched it yet. I know I'm the oddball: that's a given....

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    Speaking of KP-related coincidences ...

Did you know that the gal in my avatar shares the same first name as the wife of the last emperor of Austria Hungary?

Smile

Did you know that the gal in my avatar shares the same first name as the wife of the last emperor of Austria Hungary?
    Here's a REALLY oddball coincidence. One night during my freshman year in college, I actually believed I WAS the last emporer of Austria-Hungary!

I had been running a 100+ fever earlier in the day but went to my Western Civ. class anyway. And we had been discussing World War I. Anyway, sometime around 1:00 in the morning, I woke up thinking I was Franz Joseph. I remember thinking it was extremely odd as I stared at my roommate's digital alarm clock that I even knew what a digital alarm clock was--considering I died back in 1916.

And then I threw up.

~ cricket chirp ~

~ cricket chirp ~

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molloy View Post

Here's a REALLY oddball coincidence. One night during my freshman year in college, I actually believed I WAS the last emporer of Austria-Hungary!

I had been running a 100+ fever earlier in the day but went to my Western Civ. class anyway. And we had been discussing World War I. Anyway, sometime around 1:00 in the morning, I woke up thinking I was Franz Joseph. I remember thinking it was extremely odd as I stared at my roommate's digital alarm clock that I even knew what a digital alarm clock was--considering I died back in 1916.

And then I threw up.

~ cricket chirp ~

~ cricket chirp ~
    Hmmmmm................febrile delirium, usually seen in kids, but certainly possible in older folks.:P
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Senior Member MrDrP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molloy View Post

And then I threw up.

~ cricket chirp ~

~ cricket chirp ~
    Why do I see this happening to Ron in college?

He grabs the phone and calls Kim. "KP, I'm dead!"

"Ron," she said groggily, "you will be if you keep calling me at this hour."

"That's no way to speak to the ruler of the Austro-Hungarian Empire!" he said indignantly.

Kim was fully awake now. "Ron, you're running a fever, you're not dead, and you're not royalty."

"You sure this isn't some post-death hallucination?"

"I'm sure," she said, glad he couldn't see her roll her eyes.

"Positive?"

"Absolutely."

"Whew," Ron said. "Thanks, KP. Being dead would really have put a crimp in my style. Though those royal go carts would have been badical ..."