Gasp! Another one bites the dust!
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gasp! Another one bites the dust!

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar

Gasp! Another one bites the dust!

It appears that Kirsten Storms - Bonnie Rockwaller - has been busted for a DUI. Yet another in a string of ex-Disney-ers who've made made a few whoopsies recently...

Could there be something in Disney's water?

...What's next? Tara turning up as a drug runner?

At least Kimmie got a mention. :P
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Another hollywood actor/actress out of control... what a shocker These Kids have all the money we could ever want and there out there doing the dumbest things they can do with it and getting in trouble for it.... what a shame.

Registered User Senior Member cpneb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    Another hollywood actor/actress out of control... what a shocker These Kids have all the money we could ever want and there out there doing the dumbest things they can do with it and getting in trouble for it.... what a shame.
    I hope and pray that they get it together before they do something really stupid and kill themselves...We've already lost too many young ones lately to lose any more, in public or private, in peace or at war. Lindsey, Kirsten, please: be careful out there!

Quote Originally Posted by cpneb View Post
    I hope and pray that they get it together before they do something really stupid and kill themselves...We've already lost too many young ones lately to lose any more, in public or private, in peace or at war. Lindsey, Kirsten, please: be careful out there!
    Your right about that, Chris Farley was one of my favorite movie actors/comedians that made the drug mistake... it's sad. People die from it, yet they dont/wont change their ways and its just mind boggling..

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Your right about that, Chris Farley was one of my favorite movie actors/comedians that made the drug mistake... it's sad. People die from it, yet they dont/wont change their ways and its just mind boggling..
    Jim Belushi, River Phoenix, Marilyn Monroe, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Keith Moon. It's the excesses of the lifestyle and the pressure they cannot handle correctly.....and the list goes on.
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Jim Belushi, River Phoenix, Marilyn Monroe, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Keith Moon. It's the excesses of the lifestyle and the pressure they cannot handle correctly.....and the list goes on.
    Dont for get Elvis! oh wait... he was abucted by aliens, but then i've heard he never died.... but all jokes aside, how many people have to die before they wake up and relise there not invincible?

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Dont for get Elvis! oh wait... he was abucted by aliens, but then i've heard he never died.... but all jokes aside, how many people have to die before they wake up and relise there not invincible?
    The problem is that they end up dead before they figure it out.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    I suspect one aspct of this recen rash of former Disney actresses getting in trouble for this sort of thing may be a reaction to the image they are expected to project while they are with Disney. Kind of the "preacher's kid who goes nuts in college" situation (I've known a few who did exactly that, it was pretty spectacular and one reason I was never real strict, myself). Some handle it well enough, Christy Romano is a good example, so there has to be a factor besides Disney. I suspect the way the parents deal with the whole movie/tv star routine is a big factor.
    Hope she's smarter about this than Lindsey Lohan was.

Is it odd that I was just as dismayed that she smokes?

The Kim & Ron Fundamentalist

Not odd at all. I find it disgusting myself, to be honest.
    "Say the Word"