Kim Possible - Clothes Minded
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: Kim Possible - Clothes Minded

Kim Possible - Clothes Minded

Hi,
    OK, this eps was real fun because Kim was near splitted between her college search and her clothes-search. Here is a short info i found:

When Kim's usual mission attire is no longer available for purchase at Club Banana, she winds up trying to look for a new one, all while worrying about college admissions and Drakken's latest scheme to reform the continents into a new Pangaea. (I think he said Drackanea , or something like that.)
    Kim different costumes were great. The Spacesuit or even that "thing" of the tweebs. But i like the new one and i think Shego also like/hate it!

Ok, enjoy the stuff!

Next weeks eps will be: "The Cupid Effect" + "Big Bother"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Panel #4 so many great Shego expressions. Pity Ron's reaction to the new mission wear didn't make it in, though.

Thanks, Starbase!

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Yeah, that suit the Tweebs came up with looks like it should belong to some Mega Man X-series maverick reploid, or something.

Another great job, STARBASE, although I do lament the lack of Ron's reaction to the new mission gear, and a shot of Kim bouncing out of control while wearing the RF-78. But, that's just me.

Registered User Senior Member cpneb's Avatar
    Yeah, the bouncing Kim was a riot, and Ron's reaction to the new mission outfit was priceless.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Thanks again STARBASE,

I'll have them up on the montage section in a jiffy. I'll be sending you the disc on the Christmas images probably tomorrow.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Yes, another fabulous set of collages from Starbase!
    (Forum vibrates from thunderous applause)
    Take a bow, my friend!
    - And thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Another great job, STARBASE, although I do lament the lack of Ron's reaction to the new mission gear, and a shot of Kim bouncing out of control while wearing the RF-78. But, that's just me.
    I think i have to explain something here. First of all the RF-78-bouncing-effect was really to fast to cap. I tried but, hm, the caps were not good enough, imo. So i capped just one pic of the scene.
    Ron's reaction was nice but Shegos scene was much better, imo, so i choosed her pics. Thanks for the critics.

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STARBASE View Post
    I think i have to explain something here. First of all the RF-78-bouncing-effect was really to fast to cap. I tried but, hm, the caps were not good enough, imo. So i capped just one pic of the scene.
    Ron's reaction was nice but Shegos scene was much better, imo, so i choosed her pics. Thanks for the critics.
    Yeah, looking back, those scenes did have her moving just a bit too fast...