Kim Possible - The Cupid Effect + Big Bother
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Kim Possible - The Cupid Effect + Big Bother

  1. #1

    Kim Possible - The Cupid Effect + Big Bother

    Hi,
    The Cupid Effect:
    This is a Wade-eps and he left his room and got outside to meet Monique, ahhh. (Btw, i really hate this stupid, be-romantic-at-all-costs-valentine-day.)
    I love Kims expressions as "fell-in-love" to Junior and Monique was great!

    Big Bother:
    Another Ron-eps but this time with his little sister. I like the idea with sack of flour. (Ron: "She got my eyes!") During my "time at school" we had to protect an egg.
    Yori is back and Monkey Fist and of course Mr Barking who got another class to teach.

    Next weeks eps will be: "Odds Man In"
    Another Shego and Dr D eps.




  2. #2
    Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Old Dominion
    Posts
    2,946
    CE - Didn't quite live up to expectations, but it was OK.

    Image #1

    First row - is this the first time we've ever seen Monique with a bared midriff?

    First row, far right - All hail neon lighting!

    2nd row, 2nd pic - I'm.... I'm... not even going to touch that one. Reminds me of something of Levelord's.... Yeeghghgh....

    3rd Row: K/R - Awwww...

    Given the lovy-dovy looks, I half-expected Kim and Ron to be, uh, trading saliva in the reflection of SSS's stakeout spot. (Wow, a lotta s's. :P) I guess that doing so would've cost too much (?), or they couldn't slide it in there subtlty enough.

    The animation seems to slide around in this episode. Most of it looks like Starburst's stuff from S3, which is not exactly a compliment, yet in the bottom row of this image, Kim looks like she did in "Kimitation Nation" and "PKv.C."

    Monique looks cute cross-eyed.

    Image #2

    First row, 5th picture right - Uh-oh... Kim looks tweaked... And when Kim gets tweaked... People get kicked into electrical towers. :P

    Middle row, far left - There's... something I don't need to see again.

    Far right - Junior looks like a puppy who's done something he knows he shouldn't. I'm surprised, though, that he didn't take more notice after Kim near-tackled him in the bottom row.

    Bottom row, middle - Owned, fool! OWNED!
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Klein Innsbruck
    Posts
    7,385
    Two more winners, Starbase!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    First row - is this the first time we've ever seen Monique with a bared midriff?
    Teenage Monique, I believe so. But in ASiT 30-something Monique bared hers.

  4. #4
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    8,000
    I'll have them on the main page soon.
    "Say the Word"

  5. #5
    Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Tick Capitol Of The Known Universe
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    ..
    First row - is this the first time we've ever seen Monique with a bared midriff?

    ...
    Showers, grasshopper

  6. #6
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,077
    Once again, nice job on the collages, STARBASE!
    Keep up the good work!

  7. #7

    Angry I made a big mistake!

    Hi,
    i made a big mistake with the prod.-code that i gave to every coll. The first 12 eps of the 4th season are nearly all "out-of-the-line". Damn, i don't want to post them again so i'll send the correct files to Jeriddian. He can than put them to the Montages-site. I'm really sorry about that.
    That s... happens when the capping becomes routine.

  8. #8
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    8,000
    Quote Originally Posted by STARBASE View Post
    Hi,
    i made a big mistake with the prod.-code that i gave to every coll. The first 12 eps of the 4th season are nearly all "out-of-the-line". Damn, i don't want to post them again so i'll send the correct files to Jeriddian. He can than put them to the Montages-site. I'm really sorry about that.
    That s... happens when the capping becomes routine.
    No prob. Now I know why it's taking so long to open up that particular email.:P Okay, I'll give it the time it needs, but it may stall out. I'll get back to you if I can't get it to come through and we may have to send the colls in batches under several emails.

    EDIT: Okay, STARBASE, I've looked the new colls over and as far as the actual artwork, I'm not seeing any difference between the new ones and the old ones. You mentioned that you got the production code number wrong, so I assume that's in the name of each JPEG, not in the actual JPEG itself. Is that the case?
    "Say the Word"

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    EDIT: Okay, STARBASE, I've looked the new colls over and as far as the actual artwork, I'm not seeing any difference between the new ones and the old ones. You mentioned that you got the production code number wrong, so I assume that's in the name of each JPEG, not in the actual JPEG itself. Is that the case?
    Yes, the problem were not the pictures themselfs or what was inside but the name of each one. So, for example, the eps "Ill Suited" got the prod-code 401 that means i my order "KimPossible-s04e01-01-SB" and the first 12 ones were not correct. I know, i know..."Oh, he is german he has to do it all CORRECT!!" Well, yes, it's my way to establish order. I hope that you can replace the "wrong files" without to much effort. Thanks a lot!

  10. #10
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    8,000
    Quote Originally Posted by STARBASE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    EDIT: Okay, STARBASE, I've looked the new colls over and as far as the actual artwork, I'm not seeing any difference between the new ones and the old ones. You mentioned that you got the production code number wrong, so I assume that's in the name of each JPEG, not in the actual JPEG itself. Is that the case?
    Yes, the problem were not the pictures themselfs or what was inside but the name of each one. So, for example, the eps "Ill Suited" got the prod-code 401 that means i my order "KimPossible-s04e01-01-SB" and the first 12 ones were not correct. I know, i know..."Oh, he is german he has to do it all CORRECT!!" Well, yes, it's my way to establish order. I hope that you can replace the "wrong files" without to much effort. Thanks a lot!
    Oh, I assure you that such minute attention to detail is not just a German trait, especially since I tend to be just as guilty of it! I find it a trait to be admired and I commend you for it.
    "Say the Word"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •