opinion about watching lilo&stitch crossover
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: opinion about watching lilo&stitch crossover

opinion about watching lilo&stitch crossover

I watched all the KP eps, the only one left for me is the crossover with lilo and stitch

my question is:

Is the eppisode worth watching? Do I miss one good episode If I watching or I donŽt miss anything?

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    I've got it... It was ok. Not the best episode ever done but I got a few good laughs out of it.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I would say go ahead and watch it once for completeness' sake. It's bad, but it won't kill you. I don't think it will, anyway.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    It could have been a lot better, but it's not completely unwatchable. On the plus side, you get to see Kim dance at the end.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tweebČ View Post
    I watched all the KP eps, the only one left for me is the crossover with lilo and stitch

my question is:

Is the eppisode worth watching? Do I miss one good episode If I watching or I donŽt miss anything?
    It's okay. Not the best written episode, but not the worst either. I have it recorded on tape, but I have to get it over to DVD. at some point.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    I'd recommend fast-forwarding to the Drakken/Shego banter and fight scenes. The rest is unremarkable.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Not the best thing involving Kim Possible, but not the worst either; it just exists in a realm of mediocrity. However, as 'chutes said, the Drakken and Shego stuff makes the episode watchable. I mean... hey, it's Drakken and Shego. It's what they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eh, I don't really like the episode, but it's worth watching if you're curious. And I agree with the above about Drakken and Shego.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Registered User Regular Member Molloy's Avatar
    Watch it for completeness's sake.

However, I must warn you that I really enjoyed Lilo & Stitch (the movie at least), so I was kinda amped to see what would happen when L&S mwerged with KP. 'Letdown' is a kind way to put it.

In my opinion, it makes 'Return to Wannaweep' look like The Godfather, Part II. Okay, that's a lie, but I do think it tanks.

However, to quote Bert in Mary Poppins, "it beats a poke in the eye."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Freedom involves being able truly to care about other people & to sacrifice for them over and over in myriad petty, unsexy ways every day. --David Foster Wallace

Registered User Senior Member MrDrP's Avatar
    Watch it so you can appreciate just how good real Kim Possible episodes are.