Newer graphic cards doesn't support...
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: Newer graphic cards doesn't support...

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar

Newer graphic cards doesn't support...

8-bit paletted textures? My graphics card doesn't support 8-bit paletted textures for a PC copy of final fantasy 7... I just tried to start it and it went though the configuration and it failed that part of the test. I'm lost and clueless as to why it doesn't?

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    8-bit paletted textures? My graphics card doesn't support 8-bit paletted textures for a PC copy of final fantasy 7... I just tried to start it and it went though the configuration and it failed that part of the test. I'm lost and clueless as to why it doesn't?
    It may not be a feature integrated into your graphics card. You may have to upgrade it.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    It may not be a feature integrated into your graphics card. You may have to upgrade it.
    Not much chance on that. I would of liked to play it but i'm not going to go fork out hundreds of dollars just to get it to play that game. I have an older pentium 3 computer that at some point i'm going to get back up and running and i'm sure that's the one I used to play it off of. I just need... A bigger desk, new hard drive for it and a monitor for it and find the OS software for it too... no prolem right?