Kim possibles still popular!
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim possibles still popular!

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar

Kim possibles still popular!

According to a poll and some information on DXD Kim Possible's Shopping Avenger game was voted the game challange champion on disney.com. Booya! To all the other games.

Registered User Regular Member Molloy's Avatar

Smile

That game is pretty fun. And it plays well even with my dial-up connection.

The best part, of course, are the short animated scenes after each round when Kim confronts Shego and Drakken in what you helped her "buy."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Freedom involves being able truly to care about other people & to sacrifice for them over and over in myriad petty, unsexy ways every day. --David Foster Wallace

Registered User Senior Member MrDrP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molloy View Post
    That game is pretty fun. And it plays well even with my dial-up connection.

The best part, of course, are the short animated scenes after each round when Kim confronts Shego and Drakken in what you helped her "buy."
    And since Kim under my guidance never wins, I always get to see Drakken and Shego gloat. I guess it's nice that the bad guys get to prevail somewhere ...

I must admit i've played the game before on all stages and have got a good laugh from it when I did. All the endings were pretty funny.

I will admit to being somewhat cruel in sending Kim to the Antarctic in only a bathing suit with a bucket on her head.

However, I did help her succeed in each mission as well, so I don't feel too bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Freedom involves being able truly to care about other people & to sacrifice for them over and over in myriad petty, unsexy ways every day. --David Foster Wallace

I will admit to being somewhat cruel in sending Kim to the Antarctic in only a bathing suit with a bucket on her head.
    ROTF Now that's funny!

Registered User Senior Member cpneb's Avatar

However, I did help her succeed in each mission as well, so I don't feel too bad.
    Molloy, you're evil...and Kim has your address! That's what she meant about the boxers in Times Square on New Year's Eve and painted sky blue....

Glad to see that you're here and that I finally found something that you're 'junior' to me at LOL!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cpneb View Post
    Glad to see that you're here and that I finally found something that you're 'junior' to me at LOL!
    Yep. I don't post often but when Cloud23465 mentioned Shopping Avenger, I had to weigh in.

As for Kim kicking my biscuit, I hope she'll take into consideration that this happened way back in 2004. Furthermore, the crazy dressing schemes were the brainchild of my daughter, who was sitting in my lap at the time I was perusing the KP game site.

And, yes, I did just pin the blame on a three-year-old.

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    I liked the military camo gear outfit. They should have used it in an episode.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Mike_Industries
    Aww yes,

This game was badical... and fun!

A very rare combo for free online games...