Kim Possible - Oh No! Yono! + Chasing Rufus
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: Kim Possible - Oh No! Yono! + Chasing Rufus

Kim Possible - Oh No! Yono! + Chasing Rufus

Hi,
    so these colls are my final ones. Well, i'll try to get the missing eps from my Disneychannel but it really seems to be that they are now starting the whole series from the beginning. Maybe i use the already posted caps on this forum but i haven't decided yet. I would like to end what i started, hm, but it's not so easy....

"Oh, No! Yono!"
    Nice eps with Rons "little sister" who can crawl on the roof of a room and proves Kims abilities in babysitting. Oh, and Kim got turned into a statue.

"Chasing Rufus"
    After a little bit spare time during the season an whole eps about Rufus and his adventures with the "rat" of Camille Leon.

Enjoy!
    Freenet has some problems. So give it some time, hm?

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Only two colls for "ONY?"
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Regular Member Molloy's Avatar

"Oh, No! Yono!"
    Nice eps with Rons "little sister" who can crawl on the roof of a room and proves Kims abilities in babysitting. Oh, and Kim got turned into a statue.
    As I elaborated ad nauseum on Z's forum, I was highly disturbed by Kim being changed, however temporarily, into a statue. Otherwise, it was a very enjoyable, exciting episode.

I was able to exorcise my dis-ease over the whole statue sitch (well, somewhat) by wreaking my revenge upon Yono the Destroyer in a little read tale (good reason for that--btw) over on FF.net.

Essentially, I shoved the little banana-muncher into the "Black Lodge" from Twin Peaks to the swaying of the evergreens and the singing of Jimmy Scott.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Freedom involves being able truly to care about other people & to sacrifice for them over and over in myriad petty, unsexy ways every day. --David Foster Wallace

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    4/5ths of "Oh, No!" was my favorite episode of S4. Certainly, it was the darkest and most cinematic episode of the series.

...Unfortunately, it crashed, utterly and completely crashed, the moment Ron's DVD player popped out of his pocket. Monkey Fist, at his best performance since his debute episode, was made to look like a wimp. The moment the DVD player started playing was the moment Ron should have gotten his MMP powers revived and begun executing the battle sequence we saw at the end of "Graduation." MF and Yono could have easily subbed in for Warhok and WarMonga, and Ron's light show here would have set up a more bipartisan series conclusion, instead of the resultant "Graduation" oscillation between Kim dominant/Ron dominant.

---

The same happened to a lesser extent earlier on in "CR." Until Leon's chopper departed, it had the potential to be another "RiS." Once Rufus got left behind, however, the episode collapsed like a shotgunned beachball.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Appreciate the work, STARBASE. The colls are alredy up on the Home Page now.
    "Say the Word"