All Things KP - Merchandise and Memorabilia - Page 49
Global Justice Alliance

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: All Things KP - Merchandise and Memorabilia

Registered User Senior Member Muzzlehatch's Avatar
    Just picked this up on "The Water":
    Kim wore this outfit in "Exchange", "Showdown at the Crooked D" and I believe, "Ron Millionaire".
    NIB and I ain't gonna open her up!
    Kim Possible, the REAL Disney princess!

Registered User Veteran Member hrodwulf123's Avatar
    I always wanted to have that KP doll with plush body and vinyl head, but the only thing that's preventing me from getting it are the shipping prices.

I've found that the solid hair on those dolls (both "mission wear" and blue&green outfit varieties) make for a nice hook to hang Kim onto my newer and older iMac screens. Although they do make quite a thump if you accidentally dislodge them.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    You mean the beanbag dolls? Yeah, they're also rather top-heavy due to the plastic head on the stuffed cloth body. But at least they improved the design on the ones wearing the green top and blue capris - that Kim doll's hair is made of a softer plastic than the one wearing the mission clothes. I don't know about the KP beanbag doll wearing the blue cheer outfit, though - I never managed to find one of those in the stores.
    BTW, Muzzlehatch, congrats on picking up the "Club Banana Kim" doll - I've got one of those in my collection as well!

Sorry I wasn't clear, but I meant the blue pants and green top, not a green outfit. Those are the only two they seem to have ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by smithers View Post
    Sorry I wasn't clear, but I meant the blue pants and green top, not a green outfit. Those are the only two they seem to have ever made.
    Equity Marketing (now Pop Rocket) made these beanbag dolls: a Mission Clothes Kim, a Mission Clothes Ron, Ron with the red shirt/brown pants, and a Kim with that green top/blue capris, a Mission Clothes Rufus, a Cheer Squad Rufus, a Bueno Nacho Rufus, and a Rufus wearing sunglasses.

Once upon a time, Equity Marketing had online photos of additional beanbag dolls that as far as I know, never made: A Cheerleader Kim, a Bueno Nacho Ron (with work uniform), and a Spring Break Rufus (with swim shorts).

Don't forget the "Wonder Weasel Rufus", which was one I really wanted. I keep hoping one of those, from a test run or a prototype, appears on eBay.

From the first season the only toy I could find was a Rufus doll with a blue "zoogdisney" tag on it. Bigger than the later Rufus dolls.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smithers View Post
    Don't forget the "Wonder Weasel Rufus", which was one I really wanted. I keep hoping one of those, from a test run or a prototype, appears on eBay.

From the first season the only toy I could find was a Rufus doll with a blue "zoogdisney" tag on it. Bigger than the later Rufus dolls.
    I have a Rufus plush figure that's 8-10" inches tall. I'm not sure if it has a "zoogdisney" tag on it, though. I got it at my local Disney store - the one that closed a few years ago.