All Things KP - Merchandise and Memorabilia - Page 31
Global Justice Alliance

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 488

Thread: All Things KP - Merchandise and Memorabilia

  1. #301
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,703
    Hmph.
    Just checked the DisneyShopping.com site, and they're not offering Kim Possible costumes for Halloween this year. They've got stuff for "High School Musical," "Hannah Montana," even "Camp Rock(!?)," but no Kim - either cheerleader or mission clothes.
    Plenty of Disney Princesses, though....

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Hmph.
    Just checked the DisneyShopping.com site, and they're not offering Kim Possible costumes for Halloween this year. They've got stuff for "High School Musical," "Hannah Montana," even "Camp Rock(!?)," but no Kim - either cheerleader or mission clothes.
    Plenty of Disney Princesses, though....
    I saw a KP costume online on a general costume buying site.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

  3. #303
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,703
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Hmph.
    Just checked the DisneyShopping.com site, and they're not offering Kim Possible costumes for Halloween this year. They've got stuff for "High School Musical," "Hannah Montana," even "Camp Rock(!?)," but no Kim - either cheerleader or mission clothes.
    Plenty of Disney Princesses, though....
    I saw a KP costume online on a general costume buying site.
    I'll have to check other sites, like maybe eBay, or Amazon.com to see what they've got.

  4. #304
    Registered User Full Member KimforHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Yawk
    Posts
    83
    There are plenty of KP costumes on eBay...check them out, if you need one!

    Speaking of eBay, I think I've found Kimmie's answer to Dr. Drakken's brainwashing shampoo:


    No mind-command-abating properties are mentioned, though!:P

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by KimforHim View Post
    There are plenty of KP costumes on eBay...check them out, if you need one!

    Speaking of eBay, I think I've found Kimmie's answer to Dr. Drakken's brainwashing shampoo:


    No mind-command-abating properties are mentioned, though!:P
    Aw, that's cute! Why don't they sell this stuff in stores?
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

  6. #306
    Registered User Full Member KimforHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Yawk
    Posts
    83

    real soap or fake?

    ...perhaps because someone is bottling this stuff in their basement, and slapping an ersatz KP label on it? It seems like a decent label, though, so maybe, just maybe, it is a legit Disney sanctioned product.... Probably not, because I've never seen it on eBay,or anywhere else. Anyone else familiar with this product?

  7. #307
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,703
    Quote Originally Posted by KimforHim View Post
    ...perhaps because someone is bottling this stuff in their basement, and slapping an ersatz KP label on it? It seems like a decent label, though, so maybe, just maybe, it is a legit Disney sanctioned product.... Probably not, because I've never seen it on eBay,or anywhere else. Anyone else familiar with this product?
    I've seen this shampoo before; although I don't remember whether I first saw it on the official Disney KP website on their merchandise page, or on eBay up for auction. But I'm pretty sure it is a legitimate product.

  8. #308
    The KP body wash is legit. I have a bottle in my collection on display. It has a fruity smell, an odor more suited to something to spread on toast, as opposed to wet skin. Not being a body wash kind of guy (Irish Spring or Dial for me!), I've not actually tried it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #309
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,703
    Ncnu, there's something I've wanted to ask you. Some of the KP toys in my collection have batteries in them that are not replaceable. Are these batteries going to leak over time? How have you dealt with this sitch?

  10. #310
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Denton, Texas
    Posts
    8,524
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Ncnu, there's something I've wanted to ask you. Some of the KP toys in my collection have batteries in them that are not replaceable. Are these batteries going to leak over time? How have you dealt with this sitch?
    Now that's interesting. How are they not replaceable?
    "Say the Word"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •