All Things KP - Merchandise and Memorabilia - Page 33
Global Justice Alliance

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things KP - Merchandise and Memorabilia

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
    What I would like to do is make a much larger version of the gumball machine two piece figurines.
    Uhhhhh..... what.... for....? :P
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Ncnu, there's something I've wanted to ask you. Some of the KP toys in my collection have batteries in them that are not replaceable. Are these batteries going to leak over time? How have you dealt with this sitch?
    Now, that's a disturbing thought. Normally, I would laugh it off with the comment that our laws and regs don't allow that sort of thing anymore. But these things were all made in China! I've got a number of those McDonald's toys, all aging away without ill effect so far, except for Jetpack Kim's goggle sticker drying out and falling away. I'll just have to trust in modern design doing away with battery goo, a bane of my childhood in the sixties!

One good thing: the batteries are encased in plastic, in circumstances that would discourage air and moisture moving in close. It's been nearly five years... Here's hoping for another five!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

It's here!

I now have it! KP Season Two Has Arrived! Yes! I now have it in my grubby little paws! hehhehhehhehhehhehheh..................

I'll let you all know how it looks........
    "Say the Word"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    I now have it! KP Season Two Has Arrived! Yes! I now have it in my grubby little paws! hehhehhehhehhehhehheh..................

KP Watching Party at jeriddian's this weekend! Who's bringing the mini corn dogs?

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post

KP Watching Party at jeriddian's this weekend! Who's bringing the mini corn dogs?
    Who knows? One of these days.....maybe.......
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar

Don't forget to stop for nacos on the way over!

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I turned Disney Channel on for the first time in weeks, and what do I see? A promo for a Hannah Montana season set!

That's depressing.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I turned Disney Channel on for the first time in weeks, and what do I see? A promo for a Hannah Montana season set!

That's depressing.
    That's marketing for you....
    Besides, we can't really blame "Hannah" for being more popular than Kim Possible (sorry guys, but those are the cold hard facts); Disney's aiming the merchandise at the kids who're watching "Hannah" because that's where the money is right now. And in Germany, Kim's still very popular, so they're marketing the KP boxed sets of Seasons 1 & 2 over there for that same reason. I'm pretty sure that if Disney thought they could make money from selling KP boxed sets here in the States, they'd offer them to us in a heartbeat.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
    What I would like to do is make a much larger version of the gumball machine two piece figurines.
    Uhhhhh..... what.... for....? :P
    Actually I was thinking of a figurehead for my boat. What were you thinking about?
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Registered User Full Member KimforHim's Avatar

A KP Christmas on eBay!

Well, while we ponder the resurgence or demise of our favorite show, Kim and co. are alive and well on eBay! There are over 1,000 listings for KP items right now, and even though most of them are of the video game/DVD/kid's clothing category, every once and awhile you encounter something... interesting!

To wit:

I guess some folks feel that having the lapel pin is the next best thing to actually going through the interactive game at the park:

...and, for the KP fan who has everything (including proximity to Maryland)
    the ultimate lawn ornament:

...try explaining the arrival of THAT to your spouse or parents!:P

Happy holidays, and keep your eyes open for the KP Christmas episode (it was already shown on Toon Disney Monday afternoon)!