All Things KP - Merchandise and Memorabilia - Page 39
Global Justice Alliance

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things KP - Merchandise and Memorabilia

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimforHim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    While I was updating my checkbook tonight, I came across the receipt from when I bought the KP birthday card last night. It seems the clerk at the check-out counter didn't ring it up when he totaled up my purchases. He rang up my turkey pot pie, as well as my refill bottle of liquid hand soap, but not the card - it doesn't show up on the receipt, so I got the card for free!
    (I saved $3.69 because of the clerk's mistake....:P)
    TWD, you now have the ethical dilemma of deciding whether or not to go back to the store and pay for the card! One consideration would be if they don't record the sale, then their inventory won't note the removal of the item, and they won't order a replacement, allowing a future KP purchase (assuming that such a rare card is still available for re-stocking, that is!). On the other hand, how many times have you been robbed by clerks ringing up the wrong price on an item, or double entering an item into the register? Something to ponder!
    A KP card? What kind of card? I kind of would like to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    WWKPD?*

*(What Would Kim Possible Do?)
    Yes! I like it!
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimforHim View Post
    While I was updating my checkbook tonight, I came across the receipt from when I bought the KP birthday card last night. It seems the clerk at the check-out counter didn't ring it up when he totaled up my purchases. He rang up my turkey pot pie, as well as my refill bottle of liquid hand soap, but not the card - it doesn't show up on the receipt, so I got the card for free!
    (I saved $3.69 because of the clerk's mistake....:P)
    TWD, you now have the ethical dilemma of deciding whether or not to go back to the store and pay for the card! One consideration would be if they don't record the sale, then their inventory won't note the removal of the item, and they won't order a replacement, allowing a future KP purchase (assuming that such a rare card is still available for re-stocking, that is!). On the other hand, how many times have you been robbed by clerks ringing up the wrong price on an item, or double entering an item into the register? Something to ponder!
    I'm not going to worry about it. If the grocery clerk didn't ring it up, it's his own fault for not paying attention. As for the rarity of the card, well, there were at least three copies of that card in the rack where I got it.

There is a boatload of stuff on the Germany eBay site, by the way. Something like 1300+ items. I'm gearing up to do some major buying. A former exchange student of ours in Czech is setting me up with a friend of hers in Germany as a merchandise drop. Most of the shipping is for Deutschland only (although relatively inexpensive).

There is a lot of nice stuff on the German site. Much of it never seen here. It looks as though they even have a KP card game. Not a collectable game, but more like Uno with KP characters on the card faces. I've yet to bid on anything yet... But soo, I hope!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ncnu View Post
    There is a boatload of stuff on the Germany eBay site, by the way. Something like 1300+ items. I'm gearing up to do some major buying. A former exchange student of ours in Czech is setting me up with a friend of hers in Germany as a merchandise drop. Most of the shipping is for Deutschland only (although relatively inexpensive).

There is a lot of nice stuff on the German site. Much of it never seen here.
    Hmph. *Jealous*

What kind of stuff?
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ncnu View Post

There is a lot of nice stuff on the German site. Much of it never seen here.
    Hmph. *Jealous*

What kind of stuff?
    You know, I was wondering that myself....
    Could you show us, or describe some of those items? Or at least give us a link to the German eBay site (please & thank you)?

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Could you show us, or describe some of those items? Or at least give us a link to the German eBay site (please & thank you)?
    Try www.ebay.de

Try www.ebay.de
    I took a quick look. Entering "Kim Possible" in the search engine turned up 1319 items for sale from trinkets to posters to rucksacks to bikinis (yes, bikinis!) to a 2009 calendar. I so need to learn German, blast it.....
    "Say the Word"

Try www.ebay.de
    Got it! Thanks, campy!

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Try www.ebay.de
    I took a quick look. Entering "Kim Possible" in the search engine turned up 1319 items for sale from trinkets to posters to rucksacks to bikinis (yes, bikinis!) to a 2009 calendar. I so need to learn German, blast it.....
    Please tell me you're not buying a bikini.....:P

Calender would be cool, hopefully not recycling the same illustrations they've used before. Be kind of neat if they had pictures that were approriate to the month, or at least seasons.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
    Please tell me you're not buying a bikini.....:P

Calender would be cool, hopefully not recycling the same illustrations they've used before. Be kind of neat if they had pictures that were approriate to the month, or at least seasons.
    Okay, I'm not buying a bikini....Now I can avoid your "Ron" voice telling me...'Dude, what did I just tell you??"............

The calendar pictures look like they're older pictures from earlier episodes though........
    "Say the Word"