Greetings from the Sandbox!
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: Greetings from the Sandbox!

Registered User Full Member recon228's Avatar

Greetings from the Sandbox!

Hey all,

Unfortuately, I don't have a lot of time here to post stories of what i've been doing over here in Iraq (Not that there's any stories I can tell anyway), but I just wanted to stop by and let anyone who was wondering know that I'm still alive and kicking and have managed to avoid any serious gunfire or IEDs...

*Knocks on wooden table*

...for now!

That's about all i can say at the moment; next time you hear from me, i'l probably be back in the states. Those of you who wished me luck and support, thank you as always.

This is recon228, out.

-END TRANSMISSION-
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Glad to hear you're all right. Hope things continue to go safely.
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by recon228 View Post
    Hey all,

Unfortuately, I don't have a lot of time here to post stories of what i've been doing over here in Iraq (Not that there's any stories I can tell anyway), but I just wanted to stop by and let anyone who was wondering know that I'm still alive and kicking and have managed to avoid any serious gunfire or IEDs...

*Knocks on wooden table*

...for now!

That's about all i can say at the moment; next time you hear from me, i'l probably be back in the states. Those of you who wished me luck and support, thank you as always.

This is recon228, out.

-END TRANSMISSION-
    Of course, we're wondering! Glad you'll be back home soon. Have a safe trip.
    "Say the Word"

Hey! I'm glad to hear from you, and wish you the best of (continued) luck!
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Glad to hear from you! I hope that things keep going well for you, and you make it home safe and sound.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Good to hear from you, recon! I was wondering about you! Glad to hear you're OK, and I hope you come home soon!
    Keep your head down, my friend...