Kim Possible Paper Models
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Possible Paper Models

Kim Possible Paper Models

During some random surfing I discovered this sight

http://members.home.nl/saarloos/othe...Kim%20Possible

Some talented person created this, If you click pictures you can see picture of this and you can also download the PDF parts that you cut out and instructions, Suppose to rain this weekend so I think I found my project for a rainy day.

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SassMasterGeneral View Post
    During some random surfing I discovered this sight

http://members.home.nl/saarloos/othe...Kim%20Possible

Some talented person created this, If you click pictures you can see picture of this and you can also download the PDF parts that you cut out and instructions, Suppose to rain this weekend so I think I found my project for a rainy day.
    Wow, cool! (Although I'm not sure what this "paper modeling" thing is... )
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Full Member KimforHim's Avatar

All I want for Christmas is a dollie...

Up to this point in my life, I have never had an inconquerable urge to make a paper doll...however, now...

It actually looks better than some of the commercially produced figures that are sold under the guise of KP! You'd have to be real good with glue and exacto knives to get it done they way they show it in the photos, however!

And welcome to the forum, SassMasterGeneral! Nice find!

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Yes, thank you, SassMasterGeneral! We appreciate your sharing this with us!
    And welcome to the GJA!

Those are cool! Thanks for sharing them! The models must have taken a really long time to make, and with a lot of patience. I could never do that.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

I just wish there was a Ron and Rufus One

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    That is quite the collection this person's set up...

Of course, I think you all know which figure I (and a few others here) wish was available to make...

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Cousin Larry? .......
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    ... err, yeah. That's right, I want to see a Cousin Larry paper doll. Because Cousin Larry is soooo cool... just ask anybody! Bronson Pinchot said that if such a thing came out, he would do the dance of joy! --oh, wait, that's the wrong Cousin Larry he was talking about.

:P

It looks as though he took the 3D sprites from one of the KP games to get the figure, and then created the "skin" with computer assist. He may have it down to a near automated task. Getting a Shego figure may not be out of the picture.

I'm going to give it a shot. I've printed the three pages of pieces out on some linen paper I have. Looks harder 'n hell, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]