Kim Possible - Graduation Part 1 + 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim Possible - Graduation Part 1 + 2

Kim Possible - Graduation Part 1 + 2

Hi,
    so, finally the last eps and the end of my work with KP. Ufff!!! That was some job. But it was really fun after all. Here some data for the die-hard-fans of my work. I started this job at 20.07.2006 and i'm now at 309 Colls after 4 season and...i have no idea how eps there were...??
    Well, here are the last ones. I used again the caps of kpfanworld. Thanks a lot for posting them and also many thanks to all of you for the nice help and the nice comments. That always helps a lot.
    ...and merry x-mas and a happy new year to all of you...
    ...and again...
    Enjoy!!!

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    Just downloaded them. Great work as always, STARBASE!

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    WOW, awesome!

They never really figured out what they wanted to do with Shego's black neck collar, did they? It goes in and out, even through the very last episode.... just as it did in the very first, "Tick Tick Tick."

1st set, 3rd image, bottom row, far right - Am I the only one who thinks Shego also looks really good in red?

1st set, 4th image, middle row, far left - does anyone think that the Bonnie in that image and this one look chillingly similar?

Poor Mr. and Mrs. Possible.

2nd set, 2nd image, middle row, 2nd from left - Somehow, only the phrase "Bad ***" seems to do that pan-up justice.

2nd set, 2nd image, bottom row, middle Shego - The above, repeated.

2nd set, 2nd image, middle row, far right - I love Drakken's expression.

2nd set, 3rd image, top row, right - watch the hands, Ron... I'd assume you'd like to retain your thumbs into middle age...

2nd set, 4th image, middle row, far left - Now... that... sums up "Graduation," and perhaps Disney's Kim Possible, better than anything.

Awww... the last image could likely be described simply as: XOXO. :P
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

Still misiing one!

STARBASE,

Thanks so much for your work, but we still don't have the one for Nursery Crimes, unless I missed it.
    "Say the Word"

Already posted...

...but here are they again.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

Mission Accomplished

Thanks so much, STARBASE! Well Done. And a very Merry Christmas to you!

EDIT: The collages will be up today and the STARBASE collage section of the Main Page will be complete.
    "Say the Word"

Everything that has a beginning has an end... Your work speaks for itself, STARBASE and you have done something great with all these collages. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    1st set, 3rd image, bottom row, far right - Am I the only one who thinks Shego also looks really good in red?
    No, not at all. Thankfully Go Team Go briefly gave us not one, not two, but three Shegos in red.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenMagic View Post
    Everything that has a beginning has an end... Your work speaks for itself, STARBASE and you have done something great with all these collages. Nice work.
    It's sad to see something so cool come to an end, but it's been really neat to see your talents.

I still crack up over Mr. Dr. P's comment about fanfiction.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

Smile

Ironically enough, I caught "Graduation, Part 2" today on DC. Of course, since DC seems to only air the 22 episodes of Season 4, it wasn't unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by STARBASE View Post
    ...but here are they again.

Ah yes, the infamous "Ron in a diaper" scene. Between this and the "Party on the Potty" exchange in "Oh No! Yono!," one has to wonder what they are thinking...

Nevertheless, a great job anyways, SB!

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNaco View Post
    Ah yes, the infamous "Ron in a diaper" scene. Between this and the "Party on the Potty" exchange in "Oh No! Yono!," one has to wonder what they are thinking...

Nevertheless, a great job anyways, SB!
    And what they're suggesting would seem to be contradicted by the earlier footage of "Ron's Big Day", as seen in "Rufus vs. Commodore Puddles", as the Ron in that footage would at least appear to be younger than 9th-grade Ron as we saw him in ASiT.

It really does make you wonder where they were going with him...

Anyway, back to the topic at hand... yet another outstanding job, STARBASE! ^_^