My DIY Projects
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: My DIY Projects

Registered User Regular Member Sir Sebastian's Avatar

My DIY Projects

In another thread, I mentioned having made a new enclosure for a turntable. I thought I'd put up some pictures, then I came across my old files for a DIY site I was setting up a few years back, and thought I'd put it up as well.

The address: http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jsp/projects.htm

I'll have to put up pictures of the turntable a little later, because when I borrowed my brother's camera, he forgot to include the USB-cable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pics of the turntable have now been added.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Very impressive, Double 'S',

Although it has been years since I dabbled in this sort of thing, I too once created projects of this sort. I just don't have the time now. I still have all my woodworking and metal working equipment in storage and disassembled. But the work you've shown looks quite good and well done.
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Very impressive, Double 'S',

Although it has been years since I dabbled in this sort of thing, I too once created projects of this sort. I just have the time now. I still have all my woodworking and metal working equipment in storage and disassembled. But the work you've shown looks quite good and well done.
    Thanks, jer, but "looks" is the operative word here. It's really quite a pain to do this stuff in the middle of the living room (imagine if I had to run all this by SWMBO - She Who Must Be Obeyed). I'd probably do a lot more if I had access to proper facilities and tools. At least I can get the wood cut to size at the local lumberyard, and they have very accurate equipment. Plus, they're close to my apartment, only a kilometer or two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]