S1 comes to DVD ... in Germany
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S1 comes to DVD ... in Germany

Registered User Senior Member MrDrP's Avatar

S1 comes to DVD ... in Germany

S1 is coming to DVD ... in Germany. Enjoy the trailer!

http://www.trailerseite.de/archiv/tr...d-trailer.html

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I kind of like the voice actors for Drakken and Shego in that trailer.

Between iTunes and DVD, I have almost all of Season 1 now. What I really need are seasons 2 and 3. This is progress, though.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    But it's not the original English, is it?

Ah.... but you can then take the soundtrack from the recordings we have and substitue them for these!
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    But it's not the original English, is it?

Ah.... but you can then take the soundtrack from the recordings we have and substitue them for these!
    It probably comes with the English as an option. MrDrP said at Z's place that he has a German KP DVD with English ST.

(Boy, there's a cryptic sentence for you. )

Germany is in a different coding region than North America. Can Germany DVDs even play on North American DVD players?
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck31003 View Post
    Germany is in a different coding region than North America. Can Germany DVDs even play on North American DVD players?
    Apparently, some DVD players are available that can play any DVD. Perhaps MrDrP will weigh in again with details of the one he owns.

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    I kind of like the voice actors for Drakken and Shego in that trailer.
    Can't say I like Ron's VO much, though. Even worse than S3/S4 Friedle.

But, yes, Shego's VO is good.

Rrrrr.... see, this is how they should have marketed KP here in the states. Explosive, actiony, cool. I don't see a hint of pink or "girly." Early KP promos here in the US started out promising, and were much like the German counterparts, but then....

Between iTunes and DVD, I have almost all of Season 1 now. What I really need are seasons 2 and 3. This is progress, though.
    Agreed. (IMHO, the FFF movement could better use their energies to get S1-4 onto iTunes.)

What S1 episodes are still lacking from iTunes?
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    What S1 episodes are still lacking from iTunes?
    Crush
    Coach Possible
    Pain King vs. Cleopatra
    Kimitation Nation
    Ron the Man

"Crush" is on DVD, and I also have "Coach Possible" on DVD, but only because I bought one from eBay which is made for the Far East. I can play this one fine on my stand-alone player, but my computers don't recognize it at all.

Registered User Junior Member Darth_Comrade's Avatar
    As Elvisjj stated, this is Disney testing out the waters in Germany, to see if Kim Possible is still popular there before they do make a decision to go ahead for a fifth season.

We need to promote sales for these boxsets somehow, it's vital if the Fight For Five is to ever succeed!

I've already gone over to a German KP fansite and skimmed through their forum, it seemed quite active there, I registered and made a post...

No I don't know German, but I used google translator!

But apparantly the grounds there were already covered. Thankfully there was an English speaking German fan who visited RS.net regularly.

I'm so gonna get myself one of these boxsets if they ever do come out in the UK!
    Fight For Five:

Aw, Disney, show me some DVD love. I mean... I'm not German, but I know a tiny little bit of the language thanks to Nightcrawler's dialogue in X-Men comics. That's got to be at least worthy a one-episode DVD being released in the USA, right? Right?

Ah well... At least I got the Secret Files and Villain Files and the Disney Channel Christmas DVD... but Disney, throw a dog a bone here...

Desperate? Me? No, never.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]