What would make Kim cry?
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would make Kim cry?

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar

What would make Kim cry?

We all know what a tough, courageous fighter Kim is, and how there isn't much that fazes or upsets her - especially when she's fighting the bad guys.Yet she's only human, so there are bound to be things that would cause her emotional pain. My question in posting this thread is: What would it take to make Kim cry? What do you think would be enough to drive her to tears? (Note: the "moodulator" chip doesn't count. That was an outside influence on Kim's emotions, beyond her control. I'm talking about a natural reaction on her part.)
    The floor is open for debate...

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Number One thing that would make her cry?.........

No question.......losing Ron.
    "Say the Word"

Chopping onions?

losing Ron
    It sounded like KP was almost in tears about not finding Ron in AVPC - the jungle scene bit before the Tweebs tell her about Shego being in Xtreme Xmas.

I would add that KP would probably cry if she were to lose anyone in her family, as well.
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

Mike_Industries
    I think Kim losing Monique would also do the trick...

You know, this thread is kinda depressing.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Industries View Post
    I think Kim losing Monique would also do the trick...

You know, this thread is kinda depressing.
    You have a point, Mike, but it is an interesting look at Kim's more vulnerable side, showing the dependence she has on those friends and family that are important to her, which in turn is a source of her strength.
    "Say the Word"

Mike_Industries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    You have a point, Mike, but it is an interesting look at Kim's more vulnerable side, showing the dependence she has on those friends and family that are important to her, which in turn is a source of her strength.
    I understand that. I guess to me it should be kind of be obvious to what would make her cry. All people in the world hold family and friends close to thier heart, and as with all people, losing one is a time grieving. That being said, Kim should ultimately feel the same way. Same goes for Ron, Monique, Bonnie, Brick, Ned, ect... thus my comment about this thread being depressing. We all never want to lose our loved ones, and for anyone who has, including myself, it's hard to think about.

(WOW. I just went deep into my mind for that. Sorry...)

I'm sure Kimmie would be upset if everyone's favorite little naked mole rat (not a crowded field to be sure) were to go buh-bye. Ron probably more so, but Kim would feel it to. Rufus was part of the team, man.

And if Ron were to be hit by a stray blast from a rocket launcher... yes, that was oddly specific...

And I can't even begin to imagine the number of tears that would be a flowing if Kim were forced to watch every Uwe Boll movie made thus far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Let's see....

- Onions

- Tear gas

- Cold, sharp wind

- Agony County's finale

- Missing CB's three-hour 77% off sale by thirty seconds
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck31003 View Post
    Chopping onions?

losing Ron
    It sounded like KP was almost in tears about not finding Ron in AVPC - the jungle scene bit before the Tweebs tell her about Shego being in Xtreme Xmas.

I would add that KP would probably cry if she were to lose anyone in her family, as well.
    I agree.

Also, if she was trying to save the world from some sort of large scale disaster, but she couldn't and a lot of people were injured and died, she might cry out of sadness.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    Losing the Kimmunicator when moodulated.