Thread: How was your Day? Part 9

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

How was your Day? Part 9

And here is the link to the last post to the previous thread:

http://www.globaljusticealliance.com...?t=307&page=51
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Happy Singles Awareness Day, everyone!
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Of couse we needed a reminder about this... Actually though, if I hadn't went out of town someone from my chruch was supposed to introduce me to someone. Maybe next year i'll actually get to enjoy the meaning of valentine's day

Mike_Industries
    Sorry to rub in it Cloud, as it is not my intention, but I actually have a date on V-day... for the first time!

And this date... is actually very different. We're going out to dinner, and then, as her suggestion, we'll go back to her place and pop in Love Hina Again... Seriously, her idea instead of me taking her to the movies. She said it be more fun. (NO BAD IDEAS GENTLEMEN!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Industries View Post
    Sorry to rub in it Cloud, as it is not my intention, but I actually have a date on V-day... for the first time!
    Enjoy it. I've been single by choice so I really can't complain all that much.

Anyways... the TSA finally announced enrollment for the TWIC card for my area. February 29th... I also just realised that it was a leap year. Right now i'm playing around with the pictures I took at the Chicago Auto Show. It worked out for me to go for free with my uncle and aunt. I finally got to see my future car that i'm going to get someday. The dodge challenger was sooo pretty. They had the Hemi orange, Jet back and Silver... I want the lime green when they make it so this years version won't be for me.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    I finally got to see my future car that i'm going to get someday. The dodge challenger was sooo pretty. They had the Hemi orange, Jet back and Silver... I want the lime green when they make it so this years version won't be for me.
    I've seen pictures of that. It's amazing how closely it resembles the one my college roommate had back in the 70s.

Now here's what I call a car. Reminds me of the one my dad had when I learned to drive, except his was red and a 4-door. We had to bump out the back wall of the garage when he bought that, it was so long.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    I've seen pictures of that. It's amazing how closely it resembles the one my college roommate had back in the 70s.
    Oh yeah. It was supposed to be out already but they went back and made a few changes to make it even better. There are a few features that are in this car that are also from the 70's plymouth barracuda according to my brother.
    Pic from the auto show

Mike_Industries
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Now here's what I call a car.
    Now that is what they call a classic!

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    That's funny, that I hadn't even realized that we passed up #500 on the last post...

I'm feeling considerably better today. I still have s bit of a sore throat, but otherwise I feel just fine. And, of course, it's just one more day until Friday...

Now, I just have to send out an e-tine....

Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Today was a pretty bad Valentine's Day on my end. No boyfriend, no friends to be "valentine's" with since they were all sick at home, some tests, and a long and lonely bus ride in the dark.

On the plus side, my school newspaper will be releasing the next issue in the near future, which is good since this issue was supposed to be out before Christmas, originally.

Also, my friend and I are giving a (sort-of) project of ours to a teacher tomorrow to review over the break, and I hope it turns out well. One of my friends is coming back tomorrow, but she may be going to Florida over the break, all this after we made detailed plans over the break. I think I should find a place to go on vacation. It seems to be a popular idea with people.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who