What Video Game/Games are you currently playing? - Page 22
Global Justice Alliance

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: What Video Game/Games are you currently playing?

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    I've been playing a lot of WingNuts 2 lately. Nice to see some people haven't gone totally 3D...

Registered User Regular Member Sir Sebastian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Wow! You are set!
    Those are pretty much the faces I made when I was setting up the TV. I thought my 32" crt (Samsung also) was big..

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNaco
    I've been playing a lot of WingNuts 2 lately. Nice to see some people haven't gone totally 3D...
    I'll take an old 2D adventure game over most of today's rubbish anyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been playing Wii Sports. My favs are tennis, golf, and baseball.
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Tried the Wii out at a friend's party a while ago, as in the non-electronic world I am better at shooting than I am at bowling....
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

My 6 yr old niece loves Wii Sports bowling. It's one of the games where she's competitive with older folks.

Links Crossbow Training is good. You shoot at standing and moving targets. Though, once I finished all the levels I haven't touched it since.

Right now I'm also trying to complete Twilight Princess so that I can move on to Lego Star Wars.
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    The one everyone seemed to enjoy the most involved hordes of pastel mutant rabbit looking things.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Registered User Senior Member Ran Hakubi's Avatar
    I've actually found myself going back to the Old School. This morning before I came to work (lunch break), I found myself playing the SNES game Illusion of Gaia.

I had forgotten how fun it actually is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, in fact, I did have Mario bed sheets

A short while ago I finally finished Wii Link's Twilight Princess after 72+ hours of playing time. Then it took me only 20-25 hours to finish the story portion of Star Wars Lego: The Complete Saga.

Twilight Princess was great. There's the fighting monsters and quests bit, and there were a lot of puzzles that had to be solved. All very logical -- no random answers.

Next will probably be Resident Evil 4.

Currently I'm working my way through Kingdom Hearts II (for only the second time). The visits to the Pirates of the Caribbean world should be much more interesting this time around, since I am now a fan of those films.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Fired up the ol' NES for the first time in a long while, and reached over 455,000 points in Tetris. Made it up to level 21.