What Video Game/Games are you currently playing? - Page 29
Global Justice Alliance

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: What Video Game/Games are you currently playing?

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    I'm flabbergasted......they actually made a video game out of the television reality series?? That is just so bizarre to me.......
    Didn't you know about that? They've advertised that game as part of their "Deadliest Catch" web page in recent promos during the show.
    Well, I don't watch the show. I generally detest reality TV, even American Idol. Actually I don't even watch TV any more except for KP, L&O reruns, the news, and the occasional movie if I"m surfing. I just find it so crazy they would make a video game out of a reality TV show.
    Well, at least this reality show's about something decent - men at sea doing dangerous work fishing for crab in the Bering Sea, rather than another police show where folks get arrested for behaving stupidly in front of a cop; or one where celebrities behave stupidly for whatever reason. I myself have had enough of those.

Registered User Veteran Member Cody MacArthur Fett's Avatar
    Well, I beat the seventh Soviet mission in RA3 ("To Kill A Living God") last night (sorry, no screenshots, but trust me, it was awesome - I got to fight George Takai in a Humongous Mecha ), now all that's left is for me to kick the Allies' collective tushies in the last two missions (tomorrow) and I'll be done with all three RA3 compaigns . . . I miss 'em already.

Super Moderator Venerated Elder campy's Avatar
    I played some Tetris the other day, and got up to almost 300,000 points in just my third or so game.

It's getting harder and harder to start the game, though. It keeps coming up blank or with garbled text and numbers. I think the ancient NES needs a tune-up, or my Tetris days will soon be over for good.

End of an era ...

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    That's OK; I had a "Scrabble" game CD-ROM I got for free in a box of Cheerios that quit working in my computer for some reason a while back. Since I can't play the game anymore, I'll have to see if I can find a new disk at the store (had no luck locating a freeware or shareware version I could download on-line).

As of late I've found myself sucked into playing both Soulcalibur IV and Devil May Cry 4 for the Xbox 360. Many an hour I've lost to the create-a-character mode in the former, that I have...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered User Regular Member Jaksun's Avatar
    Fallout 3 and Farcry 2 while waiting for Lord of the Rings Conquest =). I love games personally!

Fallout 3 is great, I reached level 20 just on side quests -- though I'm probably not going to explore everything out there and just get back to the main quest. Have to finish this one so I can start another!

In NHL09 I'm in the Stanley Cup finals, 1-0 against Toronto, playing goalie for Montreal.
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

Registered User Regular Member Jaksun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck31003 View Post
    Fallout 3 is great, I reached level 20 just on side quests -- though I'm probably not going to explore everything out there and just get back to the main quest. Have to finish this one so I can start another!

In NHL09 I'm in the Stanley Cup finals, 1-0 against Toronto, playing goalie for Montreal.
    Fallout 3 is a great game. After completing most side quests and finishing the main quest I clocked in like 40 hours...scary I know.

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody MacArthur Fett View Post
    Well, I beat the seventh Soviet mission in RA3 ("To Kill A Living God") last night (sorry, no screenshots, but trust me, it was awesome - I got to fight George Takai in a Humongous Mecha ), now all that's left is for me to kick the Allies' collective tushies in the last two missions (tomorrow) and I'll be done with all three RA3 compaigns . . . I miss 'em already.
    That reminds me ... I'm playing C&C 3, and I've already gotten to the Sarajevo mission, though I have yet to complete it.

And I hate it that, since the last Egypt mission, I've had to use walkthroughs to help me beat the levels...

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    Haven't been playing games much lately.

One game I'd love to see on the Wii Virtual Console, though. or possibly remade as WiiWare, so that it could take advantage of the Remote... Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures.

Happened to come across some YouTube vids recently, and I remembered the fun (and, sometimes, frustration) of playing that game. It's fun to drive ol' Pac-Man insane sometimes! Plus, in a nod to the old cartoon, it's got Chomp-Chomp!