Game Mods v. 1.01
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: Game Mods v. 1.01

Registered User Veteran Member Cody MacArthur Fett's Avatar

Game Mods v. 1.01

Just trying to spur discussion here (Since I have no programing skills whatsoever): Are there ant video game modifications you'd like to talk about or create?

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I'd really like to see mod for Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword that made the KP characters playable leaders for the civs, both old and new (I.E. KP characters getting their own countries). Who wants to play as the Supreme One?

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    Well, I'd personally like to see the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in Age of Empires III. While said Republic of Two Nations didn't exactly do a lot of colonizing the Americas, the Ukraine was sometimes known as "Poland's Indies" - there was some colonization by the Poles there (which the native Ukranians didn't really seem to like , sorta), and besides, who [i]wouldn[/t] want to take charge a bunch of winged Hussars?

Also, I'd like to see a Call of Duty 4 mod(s) that enable you to fight Chávez's soldiers, North Koreans and the People's Republic of China. (With new maps and scenarios, please and thank you ... I hate it when people try to graft stuff that doesn't make sense onto the SP game (like uniform conversions that give the Marines a different country's uniform, without changing all the dialouge and cinematics... )