What in real life reminds you of KP? #6 - Page 17
Global Justice Alliance

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: What in real life reminds you of KP? #6

Registered User Regular Member Sir Sebastian's Avatar
    Well, not technically real life, but I was watching "Who's Harry Crumb", and was checking it on Imdb and found out that the actor playing Nikki Downing also voiced Vivian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ran Hakubi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    On last night's new episode of "Deadliest Catch," as the crew of a crab-fishing boat was pulling up the last in a string of crab pots, I heard one of the deckhands celebrate by exclaiming, "Booyah!" :P
    If they'd been professional shrimpers instead of crabbers, it would have been even better.
    Shrimp? I love shrimp. There are a million and a half ways to serve shrimp. Shrimp scampi, Shrimp cocktail, Shrimp kabob, Shrimp stock, Fried srhimp...
    Shades of Forrest Gump...........(although it was Forrest's squad mate who rattled off that list...for the next however many weeks or so....
    I, too, love shrimp - although I'm not Forrest Gump (thank heaven...) or one of his squadmates. I also love crab meat. You think maybe that's why I enjoy watching "Deadliest Catch?"

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Hmmm, 'bout due for some gumbo or jambalaya......
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

What?! No nacos or burritos? :P
    Rufus will be so disappointed...

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    I imagine he will adapt, my versions are pretty spicy even if there's no cheese in them, he seems pretty flexible on the food front.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Today on TV, I saw one of those ads for Travelocity, the travel agency whose commercial mascot is that stupid garden gnome. As I was watching it, I couldn't help but reflect on how that's one travel agency Ron will never do business with....
    (By coincidence, today's KP ep, "Mother's Day," just happened to be the one that introduced us to Ron's phobia about garden gnomes... :P)

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I was watching that episode last night, too. It was nice to see a non-S4 episode for a change.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    To quote Ron from Go Team Go "Ron: Wraps? That's the future of Bueno Nacho? Ugh! Let me talk to these people."
    Is it just me or it seems like all the fast food commericals are about wraps? KFC, Mcdonalds, Wendys... ect.

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Listening to the radio this afternoon - the song "Face Down" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus reminds me of KP, mostly because a scene from "Ill-Suited" reminded me of the song. And now the connection won't go away. :P

When I saw "Ill-Suited" for the first time in February, and Ron hurled Kim into the soda machine, part of the song marched into my head, regardless of context or actual intent/motivation by the characters in question. ( )

Do you feel like a man /
    when you push her around?
    Do you feel better now /
    As she falls to the ground?
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

I just realized that the scenes in the book The Count of Monte Cristo where Monte Cristo confronts his enemies and asks them who he really is (he's usually really angry at these points) reminds me of when Ron asked Drakken to say his name in So the Drama-right down to the purpose of revenge!
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who