What in real life reminds you of KP? #6 - Page 30
Global Justice Alliance

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: What in real life reminds you of KP? #6

Registered User Junior Member King in Yellow's Avatar
    Went to CT about a week ago for my wife's vacation. Took the shuttle bus from the satellite parking area to the terminal. I was seated by a boy wearing a "West Middleton Little League" t-shirt.

KiY

Disney has a commercial for new episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place and "Phineas and Ferb" in which the characters switch places, followed by Freaky Friday. I was on the phone with my friend and we talked about Mind Games, in which Kim and Ron switched places, and how we would both like to see it again...and how appropriate it would be for this "event" Disney is having.

That was my first KP episode...
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Today on my car radio, I heard an ad for some sort of anti-aging wrinkle cream. Right away I thought of the plastic surgeon who gave Camille Leon her nano-morphing abilities, Dr. Beaufox. :P

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    While browsing the new fiction rack at the library, I found a novel called The Lemur.

I didn't check to see if it was set in Madagascar or Lowerton.

The skunk outside my window reminds me of White Stripe and his noxious "skunk spray" from "The Fearless Ferret."

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    I ended up going with my sister and her kids when she took John (the older one) to the doctor's office. The receptionist's hair, the way it was styled, reminded me a lot of Kim's hair. If it were red instead of brown, well...

... she might've passed for Mrs. Dr. P.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    While browsing the new fiction rack at the library, I found a novel called The Lemur.

I didn't check to see if it was set in Madagascar or Lowerton.
    I saw a copy of the same book at our local library. Needless to say, I thought about your post... :P
    As for me:
    Today I saw a TV ad for an SUV from Kia. It made me think about Drakken's "Doomvee" from the ep "Steal Wheels."
    Also, while looking through some back issues of Life magazine at the library, I came across an ad that contained an essay titled, "Should Your Child Become an Actuary?" Right away, I thought of Ron's dad, the "Actuary of the Year."

As we were finishing up the repaint job on our porch railing today, my brother commented on how much nicer gloss paint looks than the flat finish we previously used. He said he liked the shiny appearance, at which point I replied, "Ooh, shiny."

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Also, while looking through some back issues of Life magazine at the library, I came across an ad that contained an essay titled, "Should Your Child Become an Actuary?" Right away, I thought of Ron's dad, the "Actuary of the Year."
    That reminds me--my mom is always talking about how I should be an actuary, and every time I think of Ron's dad walking on the moon saying, "I'm an actuary. I can work anywhere."

Then I tell her 'no'. :P
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Registered User Newbie

The Memo Pad from real life

I guess the real movie version of the Memo Pad in "Stop Team Go" is coming to ABC Family soon.

http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/pa...ok/page_Detail

Hmmm wonder if Ron was right in his choice to pass on it ... probably