What in real life reminds you of KP? #6 - Page 47
Global Justice Alliance

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: What in real life reminds you of KP? #6

Registered User Veteran Member Ace Ian Combat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody MacArthur Fett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody MacArthur Fett View Post
    I don't know why, but lately JAG has been reminding me a lot of KP.
    Interesting..........in what way, pray tell.....
    I have absolutely no idea. I haven't even seen the show in years, but I grew up on it (even at one point vowing to join the Navy - this despite my fear of deep and/or murky watter, a.k.a. the ocean) and listening to the JAG theme has really started to make me associate *** with KP, especially in regards to Harm and . . . McKinsey, was it?
    Ah yes, JAG. (And don't fret, you weren't the only one who vowed to join the Navy, although I plan to renege on this idea, at least at current date). Catherine Bell is a favorite of mine (so many plot bunnies for K.P. came out of her Hallmark movie 'The Good Witch').
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I don't want to be the one the battles always choose... but inside I realize that I'm the one confused... Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ian Combat View Post
    ......Ah yes, JAG. (And don't fret, you weren't the only one who vowed to join the Navy, .....
    It's had it's moments, besides we get cooler toys than most people.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Today there was good use of the word 'Boo-yah!' Also, everyone was making up names for the girl on our team named Kim that incorporated her name. Needless to say, I had one: Kim Possible. :P
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Someone at work said Booyah the other day, of course a rather astonishing number of my associates are familiar with Kim Possible (who'd have thunk with a bunch of engineers? The 35mm figurine on my desk, KP in her blue capris, is pretty much universally recognised).
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Today I was answering questions for English and I wrote something along the lines of "her economic and social sitch is important because..."
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Super Moderator Venerated Elder campy's Avatar
    In today's Wall Street Journal crossword, the answer to 22 across ("Pigeons' extinct kin") is DODO BIRDS. This reminded me of Drakken & Shego's dodo bird exchange in "The Twin Factor."

In the same puzzle, the clue for 7 across is "Neighbor of Twelve Oaks." Answer: TARA

I turned on the TV this morning and caught the tail end of a Boston restaurant review show. They started talking about a place that offers a "Cinnamon Bun Sandwich."

I immediately thought of snackblogger Ricky Rotiffle, but I was relieved to learn this bun doesn't have a hamburger patty inside. It's a dessert item, and the filling is ice cream.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Friday morning as I was getting out of my car at work, I noticed a Bell JetRanger (my favorite helicopter) fly overhead. As I watched it fly off, I was thinking about how much I longed to own one (still do, for that matter) when all of a sudden Drakken's comment about the weapons Warmonga provided him with in "Mad Dogs and Aliens" popped into my head:
    Ohhhhhh! Santa would never bring me one of those.
    Later that day, I noticed the name of another one of our customers: Bonnie Tile.
    (Who'd have figured Ms. Rockwaller would enter the home improvement field?)

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Friday morning as I was getting out of my car at work, I noticed a Bell JetRanger (my favorite helicopter) fly overhead. As I watched it fly off, I was thinking about how much I longed to own one (still do, for that matter) when all of a sudden Drakken's comment about the weapons Warmonga provided him with in "Mad Dogs and Aliens" popped into my head:
    Ohhhhhh! Santa would never bring me one of those.
    Later that day, I noticed the name of another one of our customers: Bonnie Tile.
    (Who'd have figured Ms. Rockwaller would enter the home improvement field?)
    Having Bonnie around my home would sure improve it!

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

Smile

On the General Discussion board, jeriddian posted this message:
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    That MIGHT work at the Bonneville Salt Flats..........
    And it reminded me of Bonnie.

"Gasp! A whole group of salt flats dedicated to ME?! ... Wait, my name has an 'i' in it!"