Best Friends
Global Justice Alliance

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Best Friends

  1. #1
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    8,054

    Best Friends

    Okay, I want to get people's opinions. who are Kim's and Ron's best friends of the same sex?

    I see Kim mainly with Monique, of course. There's her cousin Jos. Anyone else you think would be really good friends with her?

    And Ron has Felix, and you can count Wade, I think. Who else?
    "Say the Word"

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Klein Innsbruck
    Posts
    7,412
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Okay, I want to get people's opinions. who are Kim's and Ron's best friends of the same sex?

    I see Kim mainly with Monique, of course. There's her cousin Jos. Anyone else you think would be really good friends with her?
    Tara, Jessica and Marcella (along with Monique) came to Kim's house to watch the Oh Boyz on TV.

    In "Steal Wheels," Monique suggests Tara and Hope as people Kim could spend her Ronless Ron Night with.

  3. #3
    Registered User Senior Member Ran Hakubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The home office in Owasso, OK
    Posts
    262
    Ron seems to get along pretty well with Ned and Cousin Larry.

    I just realized something, a good portion of the males in Kim Possible are viewed as geeks. Mr.Dr.P, Ron, Ned, Cousin Larry...even Drakken to an extent.

    I guess they really are trying to hammer home the "Give geeks a chance" message.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, in fact, I did have Mario bed sheets

  4. #4
    Registered User Veteran Member Cody MacArthur Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the United States of America
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Ran Hakubi View Post
    Ron seems to get along pretty well with Ned and Cousin Larry.

    I just realized something, a good portion of the males in Kim Possible are viewed as geeks. Mr.Dr.P, Ron, Ned, Cousin Larry...even Drakken to an extent.

    I guess they really are trying to hammer home the "Give geeks a chance" message.
    Indeed. As to who Kim's female friends are: Monique, Joss, every member of the cheer squad except Bonnie. As to who Ron's male friends are: Felix, Larry, Ned, Brick, and last but certainly not least, RUFUS!

  5. #5
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody MacArthur Fett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ran Hakubi View Post
    Ron seems to get along pretty well with Ned and Cousin Larry.

    I just realized something, a good portion of the males in Kim Possible are viewed as geeks. Mr.Dr.P, Ron, Ned, Cousin Larry...even Drakken to an extent.

    I guess they really are trying to hammer home the "Give geeks a chance" message.
    Indeed. As to who Kim's female friends are: Monique, Joss, every member of the cheer squad except Bonnie. As to who Ron's male friends are: Felix, Larry, Ned, Brick, and last but certainly not least, RUFUS!
    I have to agree with the above, although Ron seems to spend more time with Felix, Ned and Larry than he does with Brick.

    In addition to the girls listed above, Kim knows a girl named Amanda whom she greets in the hall at school while escorting her brothers to the office in "Trading Faces." I'm not sure, though, if she's a close friend of Kim's or not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •